[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
MonkiGW2 wrote:
I decided to embrace the minion aspects of this league and add spectres, animate guardian, golems, skitterbots, and zombies:

Spectres - Carnage Chieftain and Host Chieftain for frenzy and power charges. With the changes to spectre we can actually run two of each for consistent charges.
Animate Guardian - using Garb of the Ephemeral Savant's Robe to protect against freeze, Kingmaker for culling and fortify, Asenath's Gentle Touch Silk Gloves for larger clear (and satisfying pops), and a helmet with "nearby enemies take 9% increased physical damage".
golems - Stone for regen and Carrion for more physical damage.
Skitterbots - shock and chill
Zombies - Nothing great about the zombies just meat shields

I anointed "Sacrific" for the minion regen and my regen. Since I have like 10ex in my AG I need to keep him alive.

Finally I went with temp chains in my glove to match my AG which slows down everything trying to get past my zombies.

Overall I'm at 3.5mil shaper damage with just Agony crawler and over 4mil with minions. 19k ES, 53k armour, and ES regen of 2138.

I'm loving this build with the minions as it really helps speed up the clear and helps with blight proximity shields. Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/1im8TzsL

Very interesting! I tried something like this before, but could not keep my spectres alive without investing into survivability talents. Also have to give up a lot of sockets.

Maybe annointment does the trick? Even then I feel nervous putting that much stuff on animated guardian haha.

Will give it another try later. I suspect it won't survive in deeper delve. But for normal mapping it can definitely make things more fun!
Last edited by hitmantb on Oct 21, 2019, 3:17:49 PM
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Arthur606 wrote:
IS UNHOLY MIGHT NOT GOOD FOR AGONY? HOW ABOUT ADDED FIRE SUPPORT FOR COMPROMISED +1 LOYAL?

Sorry how do I get unholy might for this build?

Grave Intention minion on kill for agnoy is all time up
10/22 Update!

Figured out a way to activate Herald of Agony, Hatred AND Skitter Bot at same time! Please see updated POB! Using Skitterbot takes us to 1.5 million shaper damage WITHOUT the very hard to get +1 corruption on Skin of Loyal, and 2.0 million shaper damage WITH.

If you don't have +1 gem level gloves / +4 enlighten or want to save a few passive points, you can always use Flesh and Stone.

You can use Hatred and Discipline at same time if you remove Generosity, or add an extra 5% max resist for an element of your choice. For deep dive, this is definitely more valuable than 1500-2000 more energy shield these talent points provide.
Last edited by hitmantb on Oct 22, 2019, 2:47:12 PM
Hi. Love the build still and playing it :) But why Skitterbots? Im gonna go with discepline instead of skitterbots I think? it gives a slow and movement speed only for crawler which is not needed? Or did I miss smth? Ok seems I need to switch of genorisity when using discepline. trying flesh and stone then.

Last edited by Hyde84 on Oct 22, 2019, 12:35:39 PM
Ended up going the first setup on gloves instead of the new setup you updated. Works like a charm. changed littel bit in the tree as well for more mana nodes and got plenty of ES now and damage is fine :)
Last edited by Hyde84 on Oct 22, 2019, 1:25:06 PM
Can you explain how The Golden Rule Jewel works? I dond understand how i apply poison with it becouse I get reflected poison and more armor from bleeds?
any video of the build in action guys?
I m fascinated but I d like to watch some video if there are out
Hi all

Why Pain Attunement node if you are going CI?

Chieftain Specters no good?

Thank you
"
Hyde84 wrote:
Hi. Love the build still and playing it :) But why Skitterbots? Im gonna go with discepline instead of skitterbots I think? it gives a slow and movement speed only for crawler which is not needed? Or did I miss smth? Ok seems I need to switch of genorisity when using discepline. trying flesh and stone then.

You will need to remove Generosity to use Discipline with Hatred, as it only fits on our gloves, it is -10% damage overall but we have plenty of damage so totally fine as a trade off!
"
Barrabaz wrote:
Hi all

Why Pain Attunement node if you are going CI?

Chieftain Specters no good?

Thank you

Please see the FAQ, it is not displayed correctly on POB and Ninja. It is Glancing Blows which doubles our block chance.
Last edited by hitmantb on Oct 22, 2019, 5:00:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info