[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
EDMOSES wrote:

I'm no expert but i suggest your mana pool is maybe too low.
I am running the 3 auras with an enlighten 3 and have no problems at all.
My pool is 1570 total with 1255 reserved leaving me 315 running 3 auras.
My main mana node is "deep thoughts"
Also from what i am reading the attack speed cutoff for 2 cospri's is 7.6 not 7.5 - correct me if wrong.

What auras are you running atm?
I'm around 1000 mana without "Deep Thoughts". Time to get more it, I guess :D
Last edited by InfyDeluxe on Apr 2, 2020, 5:13:51 AM
"
EDMOSES wrote:

I'm no expert but i suggest your mana pool is maybe too low.
I am running the 3 auras with an enlighten 3 and have no problems at all.
My pool is 1570 total with 1255 reserved leaving me 315 running 3 auras.
My main mana node is "deep thoughts"
Also from what i am reading the attack speed cutoff for 2 cospri's is 7.6 not 7.5 - correct me if wrong.

What auras are you running atm?
I'm around 1000 mana without :D

Edit: I'm running 3 auras too when herald of ice is linked with the enlighten, precision and hatred. but there is a setup with herald of ice linked with onslaught, ice bite and innervate(for mapping). But I can only use herald of ice and hatred (46 and 44% reserve) thats why I'm asking about 3 auras

I don't know why I'm too dumb for this forum, second time I'm doublepost here xD. Whopsie
Last edited by InfyDeluxe on Apr 2, 2020, 5:31:11 AM
Greeting, all! I just hit maps and was wondering when would be a good time to switch from Orb of Storms to Cyclone + Ice Nova. Orb still feels like it has a decent clear speed, but single target feels pretty lacking against tanky bosses (unless I have 3x Lightning Spire Trap available, but recharge time is soooo slow).

Would it be after filling out the tree detailed in the OP and getting Acrobatics + Phase Acro, or is it more of a 'whenever you can afford all the gear' thing?
Last edited by mookie990 on Apr 2, 2020, 5:44:09 AM
"
mookie990 wrote:
Greeting, all! I just hit maps and was wondering when would be a good time to switch from Orb of Storms to Cyclone + Ice Nova. Orb still feels like it has a decent clear speed, but single target feels pretty lacking against tanky bosses (unless I have 3x Lightning Spire Trap available, but recharge time is soooo slow).

Would it be after filling out the tree detailed in the OP and getting Acrobatics + Phase Acro, or is it more of a 'whenever you can afford all the gear' thing?

If you're 80+ and have two Cospri's, go for it.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
@Verfall 777 If you can loose the 15% mana reduction on your helm then i would go for another helm with -% to cold resist. I managed to roll a timeless jewel and have now got 1560 ES which i find is a really good buffer against 1 hits.
No one seems to use Fortify in the chest 6 link but i am finding it is giving me a lot more survivability with less damage though.
I dropped Inspiration.

Thank you,

before going to sleep I had the idea of getting one. I will now test with another helmet if I can afford to loose the reduction!

How long did it take you to get the right jewel?
Will maybe try the same thing after getting the corrupted blood frozen trail and 2 accuracy/crit jewels!

E: Sadly I would have to bring precision down to level 6 from 14, maybe I get some more accuracy from elsewhere. If not then the -9 resistance helmet is sadly no option :(

E2: Nice! Do not need the corrupted blood frozen trail anymore. Scored a decent +200 Accuracy / 10% Crit Chance jewel with corrupted blood :)

E3: Got more accuracy on my new ring so that I could buy a -9 resistances helmet without losing to much hit chance.
Last edited by Verfall777 on Apr 2, 2020, 7:26:41 AM
Hello,

this is my gear so far:

I need some advices for the next steps...

Im about to buy a Pandemonius, but i dunno if its rly worth it? or is there anything more powerful change possible?
Last edited by Tackinator on Apr 2, 2020, 7:31:03 AM
Awesome guide, really satisfying exploding packs so far.
I'm kinda lost on what upgrade to work towards next though. Any pointers?

P.S. Sockets are scuffed(ran out of chromas) and i lack a jewel, but other than that?
"
Tackinator wrote:

Im about to buy a Pandemonius, but i dunno if its rly worth it? or is there anything more powerful change possible?

I did not try the build without it but I think the cold damage + penetration is awesome! Also you blind chilled monsters which is a nice defensive buff.

But I would wait for somebody with more experience to tell you what to get next ^^

_________

Another question:
Is the cold penetration watcher´s eye worth like 10 Exalts?
Seems like a pretty nice damage boost and after I finally hit 92 I have the socket for it.

Btw I have to say it´s a very nice build if you invest some EX into it - normally I don´t get much higher than level 90, 91
Last edited by Verfall777 on Apr 2, 2020, 11:11:01 AM

Which Auras do I need to leave active?
For mapping: Precision/Hatred/Herald of Ice
For bossing: Precision/Hatred/Zealotry

____

Finally got to level 93 without dying once from level 92 onwards.
Ok, did my spare T12 and 13 maps for the leveling ^^

Now I bought lots of chromatics for my newest project:

Want to roll 3B 1G for the boss killing setup. Until i have like 200-300 chromatics I will use them for mapping even if it is not the best enchant for that ;)

The question burning in my fingers now is:
Should I get a cheap %cold damage while affected by hatred watcher's eye or the 10+ exalt cold penetration? Is the dmg gain for bosses worth the 8 exalts more?
Last edited by Verfall777 on Apr 2, 2020, 4:00:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info