[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
Sickflows wrote:
"
fGravity wrote:
"
FOXYGUMMYBEAR wrote:
I have 32% CDR can I have more than 7.49 attack speed? I'm currently at 7.5 with elusive.

Nope, need either 14% or 52%.

If you have 14, need something below 7.49 (not even 7.5), and with 52 need about 9.9

See it yourself, q is your aps, z is cdr
https://www.desmos.com/calculator/rbl6w1jnvs

thats not correct tho, you can play 14irc with more APS ( im playing Dual Wield CoC with 14.5~15 APS (depends on setup) -> dps increase is insane, you just have to reach some breakpoints.

I’m not an expert at all at this, maybe you are right, but according to the calc it’s literally the same
I'm gaining 3 frenzy charges.. I don't know from where.

So I have a 7.78aps. need to fix it now

do you guys gain frenzy charges?

EDIT: I'm gaining frenzy charges because of my ice bite support for the herald of ice. I need to change it.

Edit 2: What's the best aura setup for the ice nova coc? Everyone has other aura setups..
Last edited by InfyDeluxe on Mar 31, 2020, 8:28:25 PM
it's no the same 7.49 is 1 breakpoint in 14% cdr but if u have 15% aps in 14% you can trigger 2 spells at the same time
good afternoon. how can I improve my health regeneration ? I have a 40% skill recharge rate. but HP does not quickly recover.
"
fGravity wrote:
"
FOXYGUMMYBEAR wrote:
I have 32% CDR can I have more than 7.49 attack speed? I'm currently at 7.5 with elusive.

Nope, need either 14% or 52%.

If you have 14, need something below 7.49 (not even 7.5), and with 52 need about 9.9

See it yourself, q is your aps, z is cdr
https://www.desmos.com/calculator/rbl6w1jnvs

Wow nice calc. Will give it a shot! Thanks!

Had the same issue with frenzy.

For regular maps it's not necessary to stay exactly at 7.49 according to the first post and some answers of OP.

Only to maximize DPS for big boss fights like Elder, Shaper, Guardians you need exactly 7.49 and therefore use Zealotry instead of Herald of Ice and Ice bite with Onslaught.
That's why you have 2 boots with different setups which you switch for these fights.

"
SairexXx wrote:
good afternoon. how can I improve my health regeneration ? I have a 40% skill recharge rate. but HP does not quickly recover.

What do you mean? You have life leech support in the 6link which gives huge sustain. If you are struggling put in a Atziris Promise for extra leech.

"
dhraz wrote:
I just found a Cospri's Malice as a drop and I'm going to try this build out. Is it essential to have 2 of them, or will 1 work for a time?

I'm also playing with only one Cospri since I wanna save some cash for a Carcass. It's definetly playable. I'm level 78 and doing yellow maps with my gear on the last page which is really not optimal. Damage is not an issue more the survivability because I'm missing some nodes.

this is my new helmet. The Ursine pelt (Redeemer/85) base is way cheaper then Lions Pelt with some Evasion loss so it's allright for me as a stepping stone 15c vs 1ex.
Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 1, 2020, 4:07:54 AM
hey!

sorry, if the question has already been asked, but:

When I use the POB Link, the attack rate is 7.73 instead of 7.49 as OP said..
OP also says, there is only one attack speed node picked, but there are more..

I use the community fork so it should be accurate.

Am I missing sth here?

Thanks in advance :)
The cospris on the POB link have too much attack speed.
Change them for two 10% attack speed ones and you should have 7.5 AS.

However, I have no idea if this 7.5 AS is just over or just under our breakpoint...
can you recommend another weapon for mapping on orb of storms?
Hi guys,
Im kinda new to this build and I want to take it a step further in DPS and Survivability.

Where and what should I improve to get the above? Ill link my items along my POB link. All help is appreciated!

My POB link: https://pastebin.com/9ca9v1xE
"
DiscoCaptain wrote:
Hi guys,
Im kinda new to this build and I want to take it a step further in DPS and Survivability.

Where and what should I improve to get the above? Ill link my items along my POB link. All help is appreciated!

My POB link: https://pastebin.com/9ca9v1xE

Not a Pro at all, but Helm Enchant/-cold Res Roll on Helm; Bottled Faith Flask; Hatred/Crit Watchers Eye should all boost your damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info