[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
Radiocrush wrote:
One big issue I realized: is it really worth getting Awakened CoC? It only affects supported skills, which is the vaal ice nova linked in the 6L, not the cospri's malice frost bolt or ice nova, stacking more attack speed would be bad for the cospri's casts, or am I wrong or missing something?

Your main source of damage is icenova from 6l, gems in weapons are only for QoL.
Sorry if this has been asked, but 55 pages is a lot to comb through.

I've never had more than say.. 20ex at any time. This build looks amazing but stupid expensive.

Am I correct in saying, this is not a league starter, i should level with something cheap that I can generate currency with for Delirium and possibly move into this build?
IGN: @Drac_BV - Delirium
"
Dracosan wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked, but 55 pages is a lot to comb through.

I've never had more than say.. 20ex at any time. This build looks amazing but stupid expensive.

Am I correct in saying, this is not a league starter, i should level with something cheap that I can generate currency with for Delirium and possibly move into this build?

Either miner, or ED contagion, and then respec and go for this build
Is Orb of Storms still good for leveling, or Storm Brand would get me to maps faster?
Also at league start when do you usually switch to CoC. After you get first Cospris and some accuracy or sooner?
Cosmetic question:

What skin is he using for his ice nova ?

I want the same !
IGN: Cyanyx
"
Qmabyte wrote:
Cosmetic question:

What skin is he using for his ice nova ?

I want the same !

Celestial Herald
"
kwstas778 wrote:
Is Orb of Storms still good for leveling, or Storm Brand would get me to maps faster?
Also at league start when do you usually switch to CoC. After you get first Cospris and some accuracy or sooner?

Yes OOS still very good.

First Cospri at around lvl 90
Last edited by Raikudou on Mar 8, 2020, 9:37:23 PM
Any ideas of enhancing the build with the new notables announced for 3.10?
Like the one that spreads freezes, or the one that applies cold exposure etc
the freeze prolif is only 12 yards and thats terrible but there are some fancy nodes available

the bigger problem is we loose 1000 accuracy

the 5% attack speed from mistwalker is doable

but getting some acc and trimming the tree a bit to get some points for the cluster jewels seems tight

edit: Intuitive leap in the jewel socket under acro could be good so we can pick up Survivalist , Heartseeker , Acuity , Herbalism and for people that are useing frenzy that aswell
Last edited by Zetoxical on Mar 11, 2020, 12:11:07 PM
why is RF socketed in cospri and not elsewhere? is there something im missing here
:3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info