[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
robbiii wrote:

Doing great so far. Honestly I really don't know what to buy next for my exalts. What do you guys think? Which item would you replace from my current gear? May it be worth getting a cospri with more spell damage? Thanks in advance :)

Get better gloves.

The temple mod that gives you more damage against chilled enemies is best in slot.
New to CoC builds. Should I aim for 7.57 or 15 APS in PoB/in game Cyclone tooltip when dual wielding cospris? I have 15% CDR on belt.

I dont know if the pob number/tooltip is pr. cospri or together or what? A bit confused about this.

I see builds on pob that have over 7.57 aps in pob and am a bit confused tbh. I seem to easely exceed 7.57 in pob with no attack speed on the tree or gear except on the cospris (and 20% inc as during elusive, of cOurse)
I don't have enough damage for T15+ boss, could you tell me which part of the build should I improve first??

here's my POB
https://pastebin.com/axkdrPdS

I know some of my gear is shit, but I only get about 15ex to spend, so I wanna spend it wisely,
tks!
"
yoGoobY wrote:
"
robbiii wrote:

Doing great so far. Honestly I really don't know what to buy next for my exalts. What do you guys think? Which item would you replace from my current gear? May it be worth getting a cospri with more spell damage? Thanks in advance :)

Get better gloves.

The temple mod that gives you more damage against chilled enemies is best in slot.

If you want to stick to your Mark of the Shaper Ring, try to get an Elder/Hunter Ring with ele weakness AND poacher's mark on hit.
Helmet with ice nova damage. Tailwind boots.

Are you mapping or bossing? +1.5% Crit and 3% Phys Exlpode chests are insane.
Check my profile, running EVERYTHING without problems. countless sirus' lv8 daily.

greetings.
Last edited by Misphex on Jan 21, 2020, 4:04:59 PM
You know, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it, because it needs to be said. This obsession with 14% CDR/7.5 or 15 APS is complete bullshit.

First of all, it assumes that you have both 100% chance to hit and 100% crit chance. If you don't have 100% crit chance and/or chance to hit, then the whole thing becomes irrelevant.

What's worse is that our crit chance goes up and down depending on charges and recent kills. THAT means that our crit chance is going to go down during prolonged boss fights, which are the only time we would really benefit from our crit chance being 100% (which it never will).

Secondly, 150 millisecond this, 165 millisecond that, I'm calling BS on that too. This assumes that there is no latency, right? Latency will increase the time between server/crit checks, would it not? If I am correct on #2 here, then it means 2 things - the higher the CDR, the better (not "past 14% offers no add'l benefit"); and it doesn't matter all that much because no matter what you do, your crit intervals are not going to be perfect, ever.

If I'm wrong then please go ahead and tell me how I'm wrong, but don't just tell me that this equals that because some A-hole on the internet said so and did "all this math stuff" to prove it.

It all sounds good in theory, but it just doesn't hold up in reality. Much like PoB if we're gonna be honest.

My advice - if you have CDR great, if not, don't worry about it, the more APS you have the better, regardless of whether one or two cospris.
Last edited by tg08096 on Jan 21, 2020, 11:30:14 PM
@Raikudou Thanks for the guide, I decided to use this as my template.

Can you guys please check what I should improve, I die a lot to bosses and metamorphs.

My PoB
https://pastebin.com/sGKpkRex

Thanks
Last edited by Akshay on Jan 22, 2020, 6:04:58 AM
@Raikudou

What do you think about awakened cast on crit support? as it provides 20%CDR.
Can we actually use this gem and drop cdr from belt and go for stygian that way?.

Btw great guide/build i did whole content with it, first time ever.
HI, If I take herald of ice, hatred & precision it leaves me with 42 mana, this is not enough for me to summon my gollem of ice. How do I fix this problem? I'm only level 72, is this too low cause I didnt take the mana nodes yet.
Are there alternatives when I want to leave shaper's mark?

I manage to get awakened coc & was wondering whether i should get cooldown for both boots and belt.

Suggestions for rings when not using Shaper's?
"
Are there alternatives when I want to leave shaper's mark?

I manage to get awakened coc & was wondering whether i should get cooldown for both boots and belt.

Suggestions for rings when not using Shaper's?

Circle of fear with both 2 herald mods or 2 well crafted opals?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info