[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

So I'm doing fine in maps.

i just cant seem to understand one thing:

im dual wielding cospris, I have 7.49 APS with elusive buff.

do i need to get 15APS for cyclone or does the 7.49 add up to 15 APS since cyclone hits with both weapons?
Hi, what do you search on a good watcher's eye ?

Crit chance while affected by hatred seems hatred as we chill no (speaking about bosses, like sirus) ?µ

I'll really don't know what kind of watcher's eye to take, can you help me please ?
Like what should I prioritize on it ?

Thanks !
Last edited by OneT59 on Dec 28, 2019, 9:00:24 PM
With the 22% cdr on awakene CoC do we drop the 14% on belt ? And does 22 give us anything or do we treat it like 14 and go for same aps.
"
Aze_Aze wrote:
Does it have to be 14% crs belt or can I go for 15? Based on 14% and 13% cospri's

15% is perfectly fine too
"
Patrolek87 wrote:
I'm sitting at 7,52 IT is ok?
Have same tree etc do don't know from where this difference

You have two 14% increased attack speed Cospri's thats more than 27% attack speed thats why.
"
itBurns08 wrote:
hello, i'm running a 15% increased cooldown recovery speed belt and currently at 7.52 APS. Do you feel like this is ok or should i change it up.

15% is fine. The reason you are at 7.52 is because you are using Starkonjas i guess. I would try to stay under 7.50 to be honest and a decently crafted -9% resist helmet with life/dex is better than that.
"
yoGoobY wrote:
So I'm doing fine in maps.

i just cant seem to understand one thing:

im dual wielding cospris, I have 7.49 APS with elusive buff.

do i need to get 15APS for cyclone or does the 7.49 add up to 15 APS since cyclone hits with both weapons?

At 7.5 APS, each skill (if you have one in each Cospri's) hits the enemy 3.75 times a second since you attack with both weapons.
"
OneT59 wrote:
Hi, what do you search on a good watcher's eye ?

Crit chance while affected by hatred seems hatred as we chill no (speaking about bosses, like sirus) ?µ

I'll really don't know what kind of watcher's eye to take, can you help me please ?
Like what should I prioritize on it ?

Thanks !

Base crit hatred, penetration hatred, increased damage taken zealotry, critical strike multiplier precision.
"
Dieclowns wrote:
With the 22% cdr on awakene CoC do we drop the 14% on belt ? And does 22 give us anything or do we treat it like 14 and go for same aps.

If you still stay at 7.5 APS you can drop the belt once you aquire Awakened CoC and treat it as 14%
Raikudou master,

I've been all day, following your guide, I can't achieve the attack speed of 7.50, I don't know what to wear or take off, please I beg you, can you look at my profile and tell me what's wrong? I have 14 CDs in my boots, two 14-speed weapons, Mistwalker, and nothing else, please help me ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info