[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
peanutedd wrote:
one of the best guides i have seen lately, very detailed and very nice leveling section

I always appreciate comments like this thanks man.
Last edited by Raikudou on Dec 11, 2019, 1:11:24 PM
would you recommend going this build for a starter ?
Found a possible solution to the gem problem when it comes to gem setup for maping/bosses. Put the ice golem in the second cospri, drop the arcane surge and increased cast speed gems for flame dash, put the vortex 4L in gloves, put the aura 4L in boots and then get a shaped helmet with "socketed gems are supported by innervate" so you can drop the innervate support from the HoI setup giving you room for flame dash in helmet. What do you think?

Alternativly put flame dash in cospri and ice golem in helmet if you dont want to cast ice golem too often.
Last edited by N333mo on Dec 11, 2019, 6:08:32 PM
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
mrutomi wrote:
I was thinking about leveling with arc/storm burst instead until I get my cospri. Do you think that's a good idea? It also feels like more folks would go CoC Ice Nova and cospri could end up being expensive, so I wanted to make sure I have another build to map. I know this guide has oos+spire, but with the patch notes, do you think playing as storm burst is a better option now?

In a previous answer i said that OOS and Spire Trap is still fine. But both skills got hit with a slower hit rate nerf which is kinda annoying (doesn't matter for casuals though). So currently Strombrand is looking pretty juicy to me again.

I'm also thinking the same thing with Stormbrand. Would you likely update the POB with stormbrand as leveling instead for 3.9?

BTW amazing guide. I like how this has been updated with the latest meta.
"
BuggyPie wrote:
would you recommend going this build for a starter ?

Since you can play Orb of Storms or Arc mines until you make the switch with basically the same tree, absolutely.
"
mrutomi wrote:
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
mrutomi wrote:
I was thinking about leveling with arc/storm burst instead until I get my cospri. Do you think that's a good idea? It also feels like more folks would go CoC Ice Nova and cospri could end up being expensive, so I wanted to make sure I have another build to map. I know this guide has oos+spire, but with the patch notes, do you think playing as storm burst is a better option now?

In a previous answer i said that OOS and Spire Trap is still fine. But both skills got hit with a slower hit rate nerf which is kinda annoying (doesn't matter for casuals though). So currently Strombrand is looking pretty juicy to me again.

I'm also thinking the same thing with Stormbrand. Would you likely update the POB with stormbrand as leveling instead for 3.9?

BTW amazing guide. I like how this has been updated with the latest meta.

I don't like including something into PoB before doing some testing. Damage wise OOS/Spire Trap barely got touched, but the cast times for OOS from 1 to 1.5 and Spire Trap from 0.3 to 0.55 sounds annoying. I will most likely try out Stormbrand at the league start as my leveling choice.

Its likely that i will stream my progress so come by if you want.
Last edited by Raikudou on Dec 11, 2019, 7:08:05 PM
"
N333mo wrote:
Found a possible solution to the gem problem when it comes to gem setup for maping/bosses. Put the ice golem in the second cospri, drop the arcane surge and increased cast speed gems for flame dash, put the vortex 4L in gloves, put the aura 4L in boots and then get a shaped helmet with "socketed gems are supported by innervate" so you can drop the innervate support from the HoI setup giving you room for flame dash in helmet. What do you think?

Alternativly put flame dash in cospri and ice golem in helmet if you dont want to cast ice golem too often.

Shaped and elder items does not have "supported by" mods anymore D:
oooooh now we have an awekened cast on crit with 22% cooldown recovery speed.

With the awakened cast on crit, would it be better to try and raise attack speed even further, or instead stop using the 14% CRS belt in favor of a Stygian or something?
"
gokudin wrote:
oooooh now we have an awekened cast on crit with 22% cooldown recovery speed.

So we could theoreticly bring down cooldown recovery speed by 57% holy shit. 22% from gem, 15% from boots and 20% from belt. So that would bring down cooldown recovery to 64.5ms which is 15.5/s. How much attackspeed would you need to match that? Is it possible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info