[3.9] SelfCast | Arc Badge Assasin | 10 power and 10 frenzy charges | All content | ~25ex

"
PaulMarch wrote:
@awakes
40 divine orbs and how often have you met a 10% to get a frenzy charge on hit?
I thought that finding the one and only talent in the two recommended places would be much easier.
Added timeless jewel warning. Because this randomness is the worst part of the build, and people need to know about this before they begin :(

Only 3 times
"
PaulMarch wrote:
@awakes
40 divine orbs and how often have you met a 10% to get a frenzy charge on hit?
I thought that finding the one and only talent in the two recommended places would be much easier.
Added timeless jewel warning. Because this randomness is the worst part of the build, and people need to know about this before they begin :(

I've used 4 divines and got frenzy on hit in the "good" spots, that are written in build. I believe there is a lot of combination where this passive is available.
Why arcane surge at arc? just use command of the pit?
There is a huge difference between Arcane Surge 20/20 linked with a main skill and non-linked Arcane Surge 1/0.
And rare gloves are simply better.
i get it but ele weakness corrupted pit of the command way better isnt?
What pantheon is this build bro?
@lamkhuu
It's a tough question. 405 elemental ressistance required to reach the cap. 32 comes from ring, 373 required. We can get res only from helm, chest, boots, gloves and boots. Thats ~75 res per item. But we're already limited by helm's corruption, and the only other place to get res - jewels. So that's already pushes us to replace some potential damage mods on jewels with so needed elemental resistance. Command of Pit give no resistance at all, so even more Dmg-res trade on jewels, but at the same time we're getting ele weakness on hit and 1-2 abyss jewels... How good those abyss jewels gonna be? Are we investing 10c or 20ex into each?
I would say yes, command of pit could be better. But it requires so much preparation, calculation and investment, damn!
And I wouldn't invest into more damage. Is it really so important to transfer a shaper to the next phase in 0.8 second, and not in 0.9?
Easier, cheaper and more profitable:
Corrupt Badge of the Brotherhood to get 0.5% leech.

@aye1v5
Pantheon tips added. Thanks!

A quick message just to say that the build is really solid.
Rerolled to this last week after seeing this topic. Op did a great job, the damage / clear speed is awesome.
Resist balance and timeless jewel are the annoying parts.
Cleared U.Elder with ease.

Thanks for the post @PaulMarch

PS: Sorry for bad english.
I'm having issues with UE, any tips? It seems, that standing still to do damage is really risky, especially without leech.
@Aston007
Thanks! I will make changes to make rare chest with life+res default option for the slot.

Padashuruar
UberElder is a marathon and dot a sprint. Check video, most part of the fight is just a phasing where both bosses are immune, and that cannot be skipped.
A super safe option - put OoS under the boss's feet and run, dodge spells.

Major Soul of Arakaali and minor Soul of Ryslatha could help a bit.
Last edited by PaulMarch on Oct 14, 2019, 7:29:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info