[3.9] SelfCast | Arc Badge Assasin | 10 power and 10 frenzy charges | All content | ~25ex

I started this league wanting to try a self cast build, first doing my own build and ended up going freezing pulse power charges with dual batteries. I milked that for what was worth and could go all the way to red maps and be able to do guardian level of bosses... Dying a bit. Tried Catarina, Cortex and the like and they obliterated me, also feeling how much dps I was lacking. So I finally hit the forums to check something close enough and... What a good fun it us.

About Farruls it's the best choice since you stop worrying about charges. It's perms 10f10p charges, heck, you can stop to take a breath in a map without fear of losing the charges. I would say you would only miss the resists and the Es. But it's huge QoL for the build (also aspect of the cat is quite decent).
Find very cool timeless
with this 2 nodes around ele overload

can sell it, regular price (reroll my char, cuz there is no HoI explosions lmao)
ign: hiddenmetakekw
Why i got only power charges? I do everything same as you :)
You have armour with the correct mod and you should receive frenzy charges when you hit.
I was stupid and forgot to mention that when using Farrul's Fur, you must also use Aspect of the Cat.
And for everything to work perfectly, you need either less duration support for Aspect of the Cat, or frenzy charges duration from ring/tree.
adding to the guide right now
Is 5% dmg per power charge or frenzy better than 2 to 24 lightning damage per power charge on rings? I was thinking about getting a double 5% dmg per power/frenzy charge ring vs the lightning dmg per power charge. Might to be more dmg or even the 10% damage per power charge.
Flat lightning is like 2-3 times stronger than anything else.
Last edited by PaulMarch on Jan 30, 2020, 3:01:21 PM
Hi! Nice build :D!

Is it a way for me to see step by step how u go in the passive tree ?

You are missing Spell damage per power charge node on your character. Why?

nvm didn't see the jewel
Last edited by Azur8 on Jan 31, 2020, 11:44:33 AM
"
Azur8 wrote:
You are missing Spell damage per power charge node on your character. Why?

Check the nearby jewell... :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info