Need help for finding this t-shirt

If anyone finds where i can order this exactly same looking t-shirt, i gift 10€ on steam account or wherever the finder wants it when i got shirt on here. Current shirt got rekt hard somehow and i need to find exactly same looking t-shirt since it has special meaning for me.

https://m.imgur.com/a/9NfD6o0

Thanks for advance for all who help me on this =P
Last bumped on Oct 5, 2019, 12:31:03 AM
b
It bothers me that the t shirt says "your" not "you're".

:L
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
"
Zionyaru wrote:
It bothers me that the t shirt says "your" not "you're".

:L

Same.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Maybe I am also uptight but that "your" gets on my nerves too.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:

I know it can bother a bit, just cant find that shirt =(
If you can't find a replacement but the image on the shirt holds sentimental value to you, you could always turn it into a cushion. :)

https://youtu.be/qp1ZIjQnrxU?t=126
One can pay for a custom picture to be placed on a shirt.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
It can be read as "Your Death",
When you read it, you'd read it as
a picture setting where you and Mr. X are on a table playing a deathmatch.
Mr. X brazenly tells you to go ahead and "Play the Hand", subsequently notifying you that when you play out that turn/hand/etc, it will be "Your Death" or extinction if you play it as it is now.

If you read it as "You are Death"
then the scenario might be
where Mr. X looks at you disagreeing with your decision all the same, but the ground is on tilt, you want to assume the position as the deliverer that is Death, and so Mr. X say, go head "Play the hand" in the sense of do what you will, "You are Death", its your choice.

So you can see how you can look at a thing, the outcome is the same (what is done), but the reasoning behind it is completely distinct and the scenarios imposed are not same of nature.
Last edited by SIQI on Oct 3, 2019, 1:21:46 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:

Not uptight, that is annoying AF.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info