Lash/Gyre Assassin. 5-7 Million dps. 6khp. Max Dodge/Spell Dodge.

If I have the coin for a Malevolence Aul's, do you think that would be better so that I can also run summon skitterbots or (real high-end) a farrul's fur + aspect of the cat?
"
"
Get in the habit of using withering step ...

Put Withering step on LEFT CLICK.

It will use withering step as soon as you press it, auto renew it if you're holding left click while the cooldown ends, and DOESN'T stop left click from being "move only" while it's on cooldown.

EDIT: well slight lie, it DOES mess with your walking while in towns.

That's very interesting. I'm going to try this tonight and see how it works. The only problem I see is that it will throw off your withering of bosses/rares, since you can't control enough to wither only when you're next to them anymore

Also, I'm running skitterbots at the moment since I had the mana, and I swapped to a cost reduction craft on my ring. Overall, just getting a -9 mana cost craft on a ring is sufficient to cure mana problems since leech takes care of the rest. I just would end up whiffing once or twice if I didn't manage to hit anything while spamming my attack.

Also, if you haven't already, please try to invest in the circle of nastalgia ring. I've notices a lot of people are avoiding it, but it's like 20% free damage, and even adds some all attributes to help with int or str issues.
Last edited by Kroughfire on Sep 29, 2019, 6:53:29 AM
"
IFollowYou wrote:
If I have the coin for a Malevolence Aul's, do you think that would be better so that I can also run summon skitterbots or (real high-end) a farrul's fur + aspect of the cat?

I think aspect of the spider from the gloves is much better than what aspect of the cat gives you, especially since you can get a much higher life value from your chest, and it's also a place for an additional curse if you need it to run temp chains.
Withering step on LEFT CLICK.
"

That's very interesting. I'm going to try this tonight and see how it works. The only problem I see is that it will throw off your withering of bosses/rares, since you can't control enough to wither only when you're next to them anymore

It's not really a problem because you can always whirling blades for the times you want to wait to trigger withering step. Bonus to that is you always approach in a way that activates your fortify too.

After playing with it for a while, There is another downside I have found.
If you exhaust your mana, your left click will default attack in place until you get enough mana to withering step. This is also solved by mainly WB everywhere.
Started venom gyre this league with a build that stacked frenzies and used those for generic dps, this one's had substantially more life and dps. (3900 hp vs 6100 on this one, and about 600k vs 2mil)

Solid build guide, was able to put this together under 25 ex or so. Still room for improvement in an ideally corrupted pair of weaves and a hellishly expensive watcher's eye.

Glad to know it's working for you.
The nice thing I found is that if you enjoy the playstyle (which I do prefer over casters or mines), the ceiling for gear is almost infinite. There are always some ways to improve and squeeze out another 500k or some more hp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info