[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Hi, while leveling my character i'm working on a simple pob 'leveling guide' so it may help a bit, will link everything when reached the endgame.
Last edited by FezuPapa on Jan 28, 2020, 6:50:41 AM
Would it be worth to drop some points off max hp to move it into the jewel spot for a
??
I've run this build, and I noticed that a scaeva (especially with 3 green slots) and an ichimonji is better than 2 ichimonji as far as dps goes. Scaeva are pretty cheap too. I was running Scaeva and ichimonji until i got enough money to get a real good weapon. I checked the DPS in path of building, and unless I'm messing something up, Scaeva is better, but only one, two scaeva and it's not.

Unless i'm missing something.
"
wai325 wrote:
Would it be worth to drop some points off max hp to move it into the jewel spot for a
??

Nope, this build uses Double Strike, not Dual Strike.

"
Krazyjay14 wrote:
I've run this build, and I noticed that a scaeva (especially with 3 green slots) and an ichimonji is better than 2 ichimonji as far as dps goes. Scaeva are pretty cheap too. I was running Scaeva and ichimonji until i got enough money to get a real good weapon. I checked the DPS in path of building, and unless I'm messing something up, Scaeva is better, but only one, two scaeva and it's not.

Unless i'm missing something.

Ichimonji is much faster and is great for getting in to maps due to the aura bonuses. Both should be replaced by a good 300+ pdps foil though, so it doesn't matter much.
Last edited by roguemjb on Jan 28, 2020, 6:47:22 PM
Hi all, please check my hero and speak, what me need next?
Just finished all 40 challenges this league with this build, super fun. Thank you for the build :D
Spoiler
"
dattenlagiday wrote:
Just finished all 40 challenges this league with this build, super fun. Thank you for the build :D

All 40! Nice! The highest I've gone is 38 once, 37 last league, but just didn't have time/patience for it this time. I'll be lookin for good mapping buddies next league!
"
Goshik0425 wrote:
Hi all, please check my hero and speak, what me need next?

You need life on your neck and more life on your belt. You're also totally missing accuracy from gear. Once those are taken care of, see about replacing Ichimonji. Next league, remember that life needs to be on EVERY piece, highest you can get, and accuracy is super important for the build's performance.
Could anyone give me some pointers on how to play this build better or how to improve my gear? I felt like my gear was okay, but I still find myself dying to juiced t14 map bosses and metamorphs. Dunno what I'm doing wrong. Awakener 6 Drox dies in like 2 seconds, but a t14 boss/metamorph kills me?
I realize I'm still missing 4 damage nodes due to only being lvl 86 atm.

Other than that I'm enjoying this build a lot. Had an ice shot Deadeye before this, but sold everything and rolled this assassin. It's faster clear and better single target. Leveling this was a blast as well, haven't had that much fun leveling in a long time.

This is my gear as of right now:

I'm at 100% hit chance and 5.4k hp atm. I do have an immune to freeze flask as well, which I couldn't link atm.

I'm also aware that some of my gems are still lvl 19, but that shouldn't change much about my survivability, right?
What enchants would you recommend on the gloves and boots?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info