[PS4] Build help

"
Dawgacus wrote:

Perseverance - Check
Fortitude swapped out - check
passives swapped around - check
Spiked gloves ilvl84 - check

will work on rest tomorrow. Thanks for the help.
So far health is peaking around 3500ish and not so squishy.

Sweet! Good job! Keep it going! GET FAT! :D

https://pastebin.com/cFmWEseX

PoB is updated along with the ascendancy that I forgot to put in there the first go around.
New gear that was suggested has been swapped in.
Passive Tree has been modified.

On my necklace I have "Allocates Weathered Hunter" which is now on my Passive tree as well. but I can't do it on PoB as per my character so the:
+100 Accuracy Rating
15% increased global accuracy rating
+10% Elemental resistances
+20 Dexterity

is not added to the totals.
I have not reached blighted Casia encounters yet. For some reason whenever I do Casia encounters on T6 or above maps the game freaks out, desyncs and I normally die by the time it resyncs or have failed at keeping the pump safe.
"
Dawgacus wrote:
...I have not reached blighted Casia encounters yet. For some reason whenever I do Casia encounters on T6 or above maps the game freaks out, desyncs and I normally die by the time it resyncs or have failed at keeping the pump safe.

This is something that happens to a lot of players, both on console and PC. The best you can do is to make sure you've got a good pipleline/connection to GGG's servers. Run hardlined, not on wifi, make sure your console's connection diagnostics shows everything is fine for gaming/multiplayer/etc. When in doubt, use a pc or appropriate console app to check the route to the specific PoE server you connect to. (Tracert/traceroute) If you get some issues reported there, contact your ISP to see if they can help or further diagnose the issue. You can also check your internal network from the hardline the console plugs into to your router by tracing right to its network IP, just in case you've got a bad wire/splitter.

BUT, all this being done, there's still an issue with Blight Map performance and even PC players are experiencing it. Not much to be done there except to get an empowering node/minions/ice and spam an attack until it's over. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info