Delve Stash Tab - Console (XB)

another slap in the face by ggg...
"
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello everyone,

The Delve Stash Tab will be released on consoles following our next patch. It hasn't been released yet as it requires changes that aren't yet live.

Do we have any realistic idea as to when we can expect the tab to be added? It is great to hear that it is coming, but many would likely stop asking if we had some kind of details other than "soon" or "it's coming".

Unfortunately, we console folks have heard that response a lot in the past, and are still waiting for things we were given that response to, that are likely never coming at this point.

I know PC will always take priority, even I got my start on PC way back in closed beta. However, due to how long I have been around the community, I also know that a console launch was in the future plans even all the way back then, which makes the lack of some aspects (guilds, price per tab, a chat UI, etc...) and now we are even including MTX, extremely disappointing.

Knowing some kind of "not forever and away" timeline would end a lot of questions. For now.

The whole Poe console experience feels like that south park episode with George RR Martin.
"The dragons are coming, they're on their way. And they're gonna be HUGE! Just wait and see. The dragons are on their way."
Next week I will buy it PRONTO. Nice to be having it. Thx.
"
itz TAXI wrote:

While there are legitimate things to be upset about when it comes to PoE, I am starting to realize that people just love to complain for the sake of complaining.
"
"
itz TAXI wrote:

While there are legitimate things to be upset about when it comes to PoE, I am starting to realize that people just love to complain for the sake of complaining.

one more thing they screw us with. so much for this company sticking to their word and treating us better... funny how its fine for you to complain about the complainers... i wouldnt complain if we went charged the same price for mtx and things as pc. we do not and never will have the full game according to ggg. so why should we pay the same?
you might feel happy at paying and getting less but im not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info