Toilet seat being left up

If I have to check the trade window for scammers (i can already read the comments now "its not scamming you have to accept it bla bla bla", In real life if i flash you a working phone go in the back room to box it up and switch it out with a fake phone i'd be in jail, But in this case I come back to your shop, call the cops, but they tell me its my fault)(also it's an easy fix just give admins the ability to access inventories and chat history. transfer items that were supposed to be transferred) that being said, by the transative crapper property it's not a man's job to put the toilet seat down. A woman should have to check the "trade box" (toilet seat) when she sits down
Memba old vaal pact
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2019, 7:42:14 PM
so watcha gonna do ?

[ ] call the cops
[x] post on the forums

are there other alternatives to it ?

[ ] do it yourself
[x] make someone else do it for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
tanksmontaje wrote:
...In real life if i flash you a working phone go in the back room to box it up and switch it out with a fake phone i'd be in jail, But in this case I come back to your shop, call the cops, but they tell me its my fault)(also it's an easy fix just give admins the ability to access inventories and chat history. transfer items that were supposed to be transferred)...

Wouldn't say that GGG are really the cops, it's more like the marketplace and they have the land bought out, but they did not start the marketplace, the players do; what sort of players, what kind of marketplace environment.

"
tanksmontaje wrote:
...that being said, by the transative crapper property it's not a man's job to put the toilet seat down. A woman should have to check the "trade box" (toilet seat) when she sits down...

Story Time

I write stories, got hundreds but only time for about 15, 5 stories per volume. In one of them(which I have not wrote yet but I know the details from beginning to end), a story about 2 sibling orphans with one older and capable, and the other younger on the more naive side, while still capable, is born disfigured; the both of them wind up orphaned because the parents thought perhaps the older one may also have a defect lying hidden and they don't want to deal with any of it.
There is a scene where the pair is reported in by the restaurant staff because they notice the two taking in some bowl (which they use for a variety of things like washing clothes etc) which has no business to be taken there and is subsequently caught by the restaurant owner of them using the restroom there to clean themselves during closing/low-activity hours.

The owner demands for the boys to pay fines or call have the cops called in on them, with the conversation going in about how they were making the restaurant dirty, which is shown to not be the case, but the particular scene in that part of the story is that the older brother tells the younger one to tell the restaurant owner how the younger himself pees. And the younger one is like 'I always pee sitting down! Never misses.'
And while he is doing that the brother is nodding and agreeing in a fashion like you see, you see my brother here, you don't understand a thing.
'I can pee with my eyes closed and it'll still land in the toilet' he reports.
'That's right my brother is like target, he never misses the mark, but man this dirty of a toilet and you still sit on it, ewwww!' remarks the older.
'Well I clean it before I use it, two squares of the toilet paper towel and I can have most of the more dirtier ones cleaned.'
'Yea but still that's nasty' (these remarks are crafted to add-in later the argument that in fact it is the owner's establishment that is sullying the younger brother and they are the ones that ought to get compensation)
And the owner goes on to argue, 'Well what about when the stalls are full? Surely you boys don't use the stalls every time.'
And once again the older taps the brother with the back of his palm, telling him to explain.
And so the younger one tells, 'Tsk tsk, such a grown person and you still don't know? See there is alot of technique involved with peeing, if you just shot your piss straight forward, then it goes off too strongly, bounces off the walls and by the time it reaches the ground it is all splashed outside making everything dirty. But you can't just pee directly into the drain either, because see then there is alot of vertical rebounding and that too will have the pee land outside. So you have to approach it from an angle, get it just there so that when it hits the wall, the piss the not have enough force horizontally to be bouncing off but instead sticking to the wall while it trickles down and then in that trickling down, the vertical downward force meets resistance and has more of its energy dissipated such that when the pee is finally to the bottom, it just flows down the drain. And of course there is also the regulation of the flow of the piss, that rate at which it comes out the pipe, you know all these are important factors, an adult like you shouldn't have the need for a kid like me to educate you on such matters.'
'Bwahahaha see, do you see that, let me be telling you and all those like you who goes off into making all these assumptions/accusations of my little brother just because of the way he looks, that despite everything, he is brilliant, spectacular, and fantastic, more outstanding than you, the any of you out laughing, there just to stare down, will ever be. We have done nothing wrong in this establishment and will most certainly pay you nothing!'

Relating back to this, I don't care if other people scam, when I run deals the trade box is always checked clean regardless. And in the event that I should be scammed, I stand with markings left 'git scammed/nub/loser/etc' on my face over my body until the day comes that I by the scamming of others no longer can exist in this world.
Last edited by SIQI on Sep 23, 2019, 9:28:38 AM
In public places women won t pee in the same toilet as men.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
In public places women won t pee in the same toilet as men.

House parties, family gatherings, and crappy restaurants in the south all have one bathroom policy in common
Memba old vaal pact
I wouldn't compare scamming to toilet seats. Toilet seat up or down, at best it's thoughtless and absentminded, at worst it's passive-aggressive but something you can choose to remedy on your own. You can see that the toilet is a mess beforehand and choose to "hold it" and go somewhere else.

Getting scammed out of a crafting trade, that's pretty much always deliberate, and always permanent. You can't undo the trade. You can't see that he intends to scam you until the transaction is done.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Putting the toilet seat down is a sanitation issue, not a gender issue.
"
L00 wrote:
Putting the toilet seat down is a sanitation issue, not a gender issue.

Is it really?

Then a urinal most horrify you.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
its pretty simple. you put BOTH seats down, always. it is a sanitation issue. urinals are different because the toilet in your house isn't being used 400 times a day, and cleaned several times a day. you also don't take a slam in a urinal.

put both seats down, both of you.
I think GGG knows its bad, but are they going to go through text logs and determine intent of the sale for 1000 trades a minute?

Logistically, what are you asking here?

Enough employees to respond to 50, 100, 500 simultaneous reports of fraud, who then have to investigate the trade posting, read your communication, determine intent, remove items (and what if the scammer traded it out already, will they take it from the person they traded with, are they a scammer or innocent bystander?), and hope they got it right.

To me, there is no question the scammer is morally wrong, but asking GGG to take action would require multiplying their customer handling base by about 100x.

Just LOOK at the item.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info