3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

so, what are the best auras to run on Geofri?
I upgraded to gloves with vulnerability corruption, so i took off vulnerability+blasphemy and also discipline.
I'm currently trying:
Pride, flesh and stone (sand stance), Avian, precision(1) and dread banner.
Any better auras? suggestions?
I've overcap resistence even without spirit offering, like 95/85/110, so I don't need to run purity of elements.
This setup leaves me also with one free socket. maybe I'll just use a flame dash, or some clarity(1)
Hey guys...

I just did the fastest Sirus kill in POE... it's nuts.

Did a 1min 43sec kill... LOL!

I'll upload the video later tonight. We just keep getting STRONNNGERRRRR it's CRAAZYYYYYYY
I am having problems with chaos damage on this build. Since I have yet to hit 1000 Str for baron zombies leech, health doesn't regenerate automatically when chaos damage goes through the shield. I am saving up for astramentis and cyclopean coil, but it might take a while to get both of these items for new endgame player and I only have 500 str at the moment with +100 str gloves and alberon warpath. Any recommendations how to mitigate this issue? I guess geofri chest shouldn't be worn unless you already have 1000 str, but I don't have any decent other 5l chests atm.
Last edited by wiperius on Jan 14, 2020, 9:18:34 PM
"
brunowa wrote:
Hey guys...

I'll upload the video later tonight. We just keep getting STRONNNGERRRRR it's CRAAZYYYYYYY

You're determined to have GGG nerf this build into the ground aren't you :)

Shhh..... try and fly under the radar!
"
"
brunowa wrote:
Hey guys...

You're determined to have GGG nerf this build into the ground aren't you :)

Shhh..... try and fly under the radar!

Gotta keep pushing until it breaks!
Hi guys, wondering if someone can check me out and advise on any upgrades i could use for greater zombie damage, i am starting to notice damage lack on higher blighted maps, deeper delves etc. I would prefer not to use skellies but will if you think it is a big plus.
Thanks.

Meta_Daryl char.
Last edited by EDMOSES on Jan 14, 2020, 10:02:36 PM
Hey, I was looking for the crafted weapon and saw that there's several bows with the correct mods and colors available. I was wondering what would be the best way to substitute the cyclone cwc setup. With other channeled skill use lose the mobility, but I don't know a better way to keep the offering active.
Hello people. I'm curious which combination of influence to use to forge rare amulet.
Hunter - +1 intelligence gems
Elder + 1 zombie
Shaper - increased attributes
Warlord - increased strength.

I'm thinking Hunter shaper to level enlighten and zmbies or shaper warlord for attribute stacking. Which do you guys think is best?

Also we can't jorgin craft elder and shaper how about other influence types? Thanks
Last edited by DongKingKong on Jan 14, 2020, 10:44:03 PM
First time summoner, What combo are you guys using for sceptres, was doing the 2x Carnage Chieftans and guessing x1 Host Chieftans and x1 Ruins Hellion?

Tried following the Regular End-Game Setup and I'm having issues using my last aura. Running Discipline, Dread Banner, Vulnerability, and aspect of avian. I have max gems along with +4 empower, enlighten.

Also for my AG set up, would the items below be good on him? Was told that the Garb was BIS over the Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield" , but is it worth the 2.7ex for being that much over a %5 max life chest?

Last edited by Bob123aka on Jan 15, 2020, 12:23:58 AM
How do you craft those weapon with +1 fortify and +1 to gem ?
I'm new to poe, i whatch a couple videos about crafting, it left me more confused...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info