3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Can somebody help me out: What should I look to upgrade next? I have about 45ex.

I'm also using two Efficient Training jewels and a Lethal Pride (along with a couple Ghastly Eye Jewels with minion mods).

Should I start looking at Watcher's Eye or a better weapon? Maybe switch to a CI build?
Last edited by EditingAndLayout on Jan 11, 2020, 3:32:41 PM
I'm looking for some help in terms of my current progress.
Hit 91 today, got some decent gear, at least I view it that way, and run out of t10-t13 maps.

Unfortunately, I'm struggling on t14s and above. Sometimes losing zombies, dying... Could anyone tell me if I'm doing sth wrong? Or maybe there are items I should replace immediately? Appriciate all the suggestions.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TomekSzymek/characters
Any thoughts from someone running this build at endgame about The Hungry Loop for AG? I know its probably a challenge trying to fix res with the rest of the uniques for this build but I was just wondering if AG essentially getting +3 supports and -2 levels is worth. +3 support gems bc its already linked to minion life now and -2 from being taken from the helm.
"
peterdink wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
peterdink wrote:
For the speed mapping version, are you just using zombies spectres (which ones for T16?) and AG? No skelly sub in for bosses or metamorphs?

Indeed. Zombies do all the damage we need and less button clicks.

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply. If you don't mind, can you confirm the spectres setup for that? Is it the standard chieftans + diabolist? Or are you running T16 with frost sentinels still off-screening?

Personally I'm always mixing things up for fun.

But the standard would be 2x chieftains and 2x host.
"
whitesuccubus wrote:
What should I look for first a weapon with the crafted mods or the body armor?

If you want DPS first, then weapon.

If you want defence first, then armour.
"
TheRiot90 wrote:
Any thoughts from someone running this build at endgame about The Hungry Loop for AG? I know its probably a challenge trying to fix res with the rest of the uniques for this build but I was just wondering if AG essentially getting +3 supports and -2 levels is worth. +3 support gems bc its already linked to minion life now and -2 from being taken from the helm.

The question becomes what do you intend to replace it with in your helm?

4link spectres? If so, you would probably want to put spectres in hungry loop so they are a 5L.
Last edited by brunowa on Jan 11, 2020, 4:12:26 PM
What I should change in gems/items because I feel lack of dmg, idk how to share my eq so check my profile ty
"
TomekSzymek wrote:
I'm looking for some help in terms of my current progress.
Hit 91 today, got some decent gear, at least I view it that way, and run out of t10-t13 maps.

Unfortunately, I'm struggling on t14s and above. Sometimes losing zombies, dying... Could anyone tell me if I'm doing sth wrong? Or maybe there are items I should replace immediately? Appriciate all the suggestions.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TomekSzymek/characters

Since I play SSF I have way worse gear, but I am still possible to run T16 (unmodded). The thing I do is to NOT cyclon on the mob, but circling around outside of the mobs at a distance, and let the minions do the work.
Hehehehehe....

https://imgur.com/a/0zjcadZ

Last edited by snowmittens on Jan 11, 2020, 5:01:54 PM
is femurs of the saint still viable even though the stats are different to one in guide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info