3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Nightwolf1337 wrote:
Hey brunowa, is there any worthwile conquerer suffix i could slam on a mace like this?

I know this one has no open suffixes but i thought about buying a new one and selling this one. I switched over to the aura setup and aspect of the avian is dead weight now. I thought maybe redeemer would be worthwile because at least 2 of the 4 suffixes sound good.

#% increased Movement Speed
#% increased Movement Speed if you've Hit an Enemy Recently

the third one

Enemies killed explode dealing #% of their Life as Fire Damage

also sounds good but i guess our minions killing the enemies doesn't count?
What would be your suggestions? Sorry if you already answered a similar question but the search function on the foums is abysmal.

Exactly what you listed would be my pick!
"
adrienvictor wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
I have updated the POB Link and Setup for the SPEED SETUP.

Changes made:
- minor tree tweak to pick up further reduced mana reservation in top right corner.
- removed blasphemy + vulnerability from chest
- insert Skitterbots and Precision into chest
- use "Curse enemies with Vulnerability on hit" gloves if you can get them.
- added Minion Speed into 6L
- Swap in Withering Step instead of Phase Run

So setup looks like this:

Ultimately, this allows us to run Skitterbots on top of what we had before. We don't get the full effect of Vulnerability because we are not constantly cycloning when speed mapping... but when we need it (ie bossing, delving etc) we get it because we are cycloning.. so it works well.

Precision scales with Generosity giving huge accuracy to minions to help quickly smash down enemies.

Minion Speed should have been in the 6L setup from the start. So it's there now.

Withering Step gives us some more DPS because it scales out chaos damage we get from Spirit Offering. You can also pop Withering Step on bosses.

NOTE: My Awakened Minion Damage in helmet I'm just leveling... this is basically a free spot I have. For extra DPS and minion defence put Summon Holy Relic in here.

Nice update thanks!

I have two questions about it :)

1- With the new mana reserved node taken, do you still need a lvl4 enlighten in the 6L or will lvl3 suffice?

2-You clearly wins in clearing speed with the updated setup. But what about survivability and boss damage?

Also as mentioned by someone, your tree shows only 900 strength... POB bug?

Thanks again for the update!

Cheers

Still need Enlighten 4.

Survivability is good but not definitely not as good as Geofri's. I'm running with about 9,500 eHP with speed setup vs 17,000 with Geofri's. 9.5k is still very good though.

Damage is better than Geofri's.

POB doens't pick up lethal pride jewel which gives more strength.

Is there a way to keep aura modifier and remove resistance other than a lucky annul?
Sorry if the anwser has already been asked but can anyone tell me if i play with vulnerability/blasphemy and diabolist ( enfeeble ), the both curse will be appliqued to the moob or is useless?
You can't have 2 curses active at the same time unless you have +1 curse modifier on your skill tree or on your gear.
"
Cruonit wrote:

Is there a way to keep aura modifier and remove resistance other than a lucky annul?

Annul only :(
Thank you.
What is your gears and tree on the video you facetank sirus. Can you share Pob. I want this OP
"
You can't have 2 curses active at the same time unless you have +1 curse modifier on your skill tree or on your gear.

So, i just need to play with diabolist or vulnerability depend of my preference, but not both ?
"
brunowa wrote:
"
adrienvictor wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
I have updated the POB Link and Setup for the SPEED SETUP.

Changes made:
- minor tree tweak to pick up further reduced mana reservation in top right corner.
- removed blasphemy + vulnerability from chest
- insert Skitterbots and Precision into chest
- use "Curse enemies with Vulnerability on hit" gloves if you can get them.
- added Minion Speed into 6L
- Swap in Withering Step instead of Phase Run

So setup looks like this:

Ultimately, this allows us to run Skitterbots on top of what we had before. We don't get the full effect of Vulnerability because we are not constantly cycloning when speed mapping... but when we need it (ie bossing, delving etc) we get it because we are cycloning.. so it works well.

Precision scales with Generosity giving huge accuracy to minions to help quickly smash down enemies.

Minion Speed should have been in the 6L setup from the start. So it's there now.

Withering Step gives us some more DPS because it scales out chaos damage we get from Spirit Offering. You can also pop Withering Step on bosses.

NOTE: My Awakened Minion Damage in helmet I'm just leveling... this is basically a free spot I have. For extra DPS and minion defence put Summon Holy Relic in here.

Nice update thanks!

I have two questions about it :)

1- With the new mana reserved node taken, do you still need a lvl4 enlighten in the 6L or will lvl3 suffice?

2-You clearly wins in clearing speed with the updated setup. But what about survivability and boss damage?

Also as mentioned by someone, your tree shows only 900 strength... POB bug?

Thanks again for the update!

Cheers

Still need Enlighten 4.

Survivability is good but not definitely not as good as Geofri's. I'm running with about 9,500 eHP with speed setup vs 17,000 with Geofri's. 9.5k is still very good though.

Damage is better than Geofri's.

POB doens't pick up lethal pride jewel which gives more strength.

Thanks for the answer!

With the previous victario setup I am able to run all the auras with just a lvl3 enlighten, that's why I was wondering about the new one :)

I think I will stay with the previous setup for now. Cant afford lvl4 enlighten yet... and casting vulnerability with cyclone seems a to be a tiny hit to the QOL of the build.

I'll wait until you find the next major game braking update haha :D

cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info