3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I'm trying to understand what people are talking about regarding nerfs but I'm having no luck. I've breezed through everything without a problem and my only deaths have been to metamorph bosses and that because I was holding still to cast SRS. Once I stopped that the poor metamorph bosses have become food.

I'm still on a 4l, level 60 as I type this, I've abandoned SRS, resistances are crap, no leveling uniques. Still no problem and everything dies fast.

I'm not sure why people are having trouble except perhaps trying to facetank things?
I have to say I didnt have a single problem leveling. I went straight for the Sacrifice node and my zombies never lost hp after that. Used Vaal Skellies with Infernal Legion and I believe Minion Damage as soon as I could and they just ran through everything all the way to maps. Every boss died within seconds and Kitava was instantly phased.

Only at t4/t5 maps but those are a breeze with Zombies in a 4L. I went with Mon'tregul's and Victario's for now because they were cheap and were a huge dps increase for my Zombies.

My tree is just slightly different but the core is the same and will more then likely change it around for endgame. This build is just fine as far as I can tell so far. I had 3 grey items when I hit 60...zero issues!
The best build in 3.9 patch !! :) very easy to play and have nice damage !
Are we able to run phys reflect maps?
"
Hellsmith wrote:
Are we able to run phys reflect maps?

This build can run reflect maps, however it is far easier (and cheaper) to just re-roll maps that have that mod, unless you want to continually respawn your minions.

There is a set of gloves, Triad, which can mitigate the damage of reflect maps. Take a look at earlier posts in this build thread for recommendations on those if you really want to do reflect maps.
Just finished going through the acts+3rd lab. Junk gear and gems.

Took a while due to some serious technical issues(disconnects and lags)

Did not follow the leveling guide but if acts is an indicator then necro is still OP. Probably the strongest league starter I had yet, made leveling trivial.

I started using sekllie as soon as possible and dumped SRS. Skellies are v strong
1st ascendancy = mistress of sacrifice and setup the cyclone desecrate spirit offering ASAP. That made a huge difference in QOL, damage and survivability.
Keeping the +2 minion gem as 4th ascendancy as prefer bone barrier defenses and minion damage and survivability is very strong so far.

2 death to some junk mobs and a metamorph boss
BTW the queens escape is not cheap 30-35 chaos for a 2 slot. You know how hard it is to find a 6 slot im sure. im gonna have to duel wield.
"
Devy_Chan wrote:
BTW the queens escape is not cheap 30-35 chaos for a 2 slot. You know how hard it is to find a 6 slot im sure. im gonna have to duel wield.

That is because the prophecy to upgrade is gues for 19 c.

You can get a Queen's Decree for 1 alc.
Femurs of the saints its any good to 5link at least?

And, skiterbots its good for this build? or i just use enfeeble+dicipline+dread branner?

Im playing SSF.
"
Ichigo_333 wrote:
"
Xaaz23 wrote:
Feel exactly the same. Just bought a 6L Queen;s Decree. I'll see if that feels any better but I am as squishy as they come.

The nerfs really hit this hard. Love the build so I'll figure it out.

wat tier maps are u doing?

5-7 - still progressing the atlas. Still can't get everything linked so not really a build issue but I don't die, it's just not as smooth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info