[3.10] Memoria's Icicle Mine Saboteur [SSF, League Starter]

Hi, been playing this build as a league starter and I must say it's hella fun. You guide has been very helpful in getting items as you've provided ideal stats.

Here's my gear so far:

Spoiler

It's far from perfect as my anointment needs to be changed but I don't know which, any tips? Also need to find better rings and boots. Just good Shaped gear is expensive and not at lot avaliable at the moment at reasonable prices. I managed to find and 6l the Eternity which helped a ton in costs.

Also I'm considering dropping the Diamond Flask for something a bit more defensive, I don't wish to use Wise Oak as I'd need a Warding replacement and if I'm honest I can't be asked with balancing resists. Thinking either a Jade or Granite.

Many thanks,

Eri
Last edited by Erichan on Sep 17, 2019, 2:39:32 AM
I love the build and the DPS it does, I just have one issue which is everything is one shotting me or killing me very fast.

I know im still using a tabula but i feel if I change my chest alone it wont matter much
"
imRadial wrote:
I love the build and the DPS it does, I just have one issue which is everything is one shotting me or killing me very fast.

I know im still using a tabula but i feel if I change my chest alone it wont matter much

I used tabula until yellow maps without much issue. Are your resistances capped? That makes a huge difference alone. Im using a shield too until I can find good wands or a staff. Positioning is a big deal with this build to.
"
Interesting. Why Snakipit tho? just for the +1 chain?

Well the chain is the main reason, but it also has nice spell damage and resist.
"
imRadial wrote:

Pretty much as Diem said, positioning is key. As for the cheastpiece it is a nice piece to get. As it'll give you dps/life/evasion/energy shield which your tabula doesn't. In the meantime you could always go for something like Belly of the Beast as it's cheaper and gives more defensive boosts over the Eternity. + your still missing quite a bit of life on the tree as well.
"
imRadial wrote:

Your IC + CWTD level are too high. I kept them at level 1.
D2Ghosts
Can you give some unique item options to use?
Why we have to use mod gain elemental as chaos damage! Is it important?

Can i build with pure cold ?
"
Can you give some unique item options to use?

It doesn't really need any uniques, there were a few chest pieces listed that are useful. If you want to chain instead of pierce (which I recommend) then get Gloomfang and Snakepit.
PoB Updated.

Added Assassin's mark ring
Changed from Pierce to Chain
Added Piercing shots on tree
Added bonechill as an option together with Skitterbots (Will reserve more mana)

I ran with Pierce in the start but as my DPS increased I could go Pierce talent and pick Chain gem instead and still have plenty of DPS (still lower) and better clear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info