[3.10] Memoria's Icicle Mine Saboteur [SSF, League Starter]

"
Step3x wrote:
"
Seppel123 wrote:
Patch notes:

Updated the description of the Inspiration Support gem to clarify that Minions, Totems, Traps and Mines cannot gain Inspiration Charges.

Does this effect our use of the gem?

I tested it out and still gain inspiration stack tho...
No idea if this a bug or it did not change anything at all

Mines cant gain charges but we do by throwing them.
I had my fun with this build destroyed all contents. I've now moved on to new build and want to sell the completed build. All gears + gems + jewels and including an extra scepter (scepter + scepter are for blight map and scepter + shield are for Azurite mine runs. Stat: 6.2K+ life 1K+ ES with resistances of 145/148/143. Reasonable offer is yours. PM me in game or forum if you're interested!

EDIT:

D2Ghosts
Last edited by Sign_Up on Oct 28, 2019, 11:30:06 AM
Finishing up the last couple of league challenges, thought I'd share my end-game gear:

Mark of the Shaper? waste of a ring slot...
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 25, 2019, 4:22:50 AM
A few upgrades... Clearing everything I touch (though still at T10 maps). I haven't got the currency of others who seem to play this :-p
I am wondering if I am reading this wrong, because I probably am;)
Why are we not taking Blast Waves on the tree?

Thanks,
"

Thanks,

It works for skills used by mines, not mines themselves... My guess is it doesn't work for basic mine types, but only skills cast as mines using the 'Mine Support' skills.
"
Cyzax wrote:
"

Thanks,

It works for skills used by mines, not mines themselves... My guess is it doesn't work for basic mine types, but only skills cast as mines using the 'Mine Support' skills.

Thanks, yes that is how I read it too now.
Oh well, 3 free points, maybe I'll get myself back to the guide :)
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
I'm currently playing Sabo LL es, what about survivability if switching to Eternity Shroud life dodge/evasion builld?
Hey all, im using a 6L helm(trap/mine support and hypothermia on helm) I have a free 5 link in my chest currently. Any ideas what i can throw in to make this build better? I was thinking maybe a 5 link pyroclast for bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info