[3.10] Memoria's Icicle Mine Saboteur [SSF, League Starter]

Am i doing something wrong or do "on hit" and "on kill" effects not work with mines ?
neither does sth like overcharge node (gain charges on kill) or "curse with assasins mark on hit" on rings work (like suggested as option in OP)
Why no HoI? Not enough mana or just not fit?
"
Why no HoI? Not enough mana or just not fit?

I'm running HoI alongside Skitterbots and Precision. Mana is fine. Even after max mines are placed, there's around 16% mana left over.

It's worth it.
"
Arrensen wrote:
Am i doing something wrong or do "on hit" and "on kill" effects not work with mines ?
neither does sth like overcharge node (gain charges on kill) or "curse with assasins mark on hit" on rings work (like suggested as option in OP)

noticed it too, my boots never proc onslaught

Last edited by fGravity on Oct 6, 2019, 2:56:06 PM
"When kills are made by summoned minions, totems, traps or mines, player characters are credited for kills for the purposes of increased item quantity and rarity, flasks, and achievement-related stats, but generally not combat-related stats, where the non-player entity would get the credit for the kill instead. This can be demonstrated with enemies cursed with Warlord's Mark granting endurance charges to those non-player entities making the kills."
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kill

So ya, those on kill stuffs is granted to the mines themselves not the player
Hey, thank you for this gerat bbuild!

I just found a Moonsorrow wand:

Couldn't it be usefull together with born in the shadows?
Not sure about the setup, though. I guess flame dash could work...
"
Arrensen wrote:

On hit should work with the shaper/elder mod ring. I have not tried myself yet since I'm lazy to regear my sabo. I have enough dps with self cast ass mark (actually for generating frenzy charge though).

On kill will not work unless the mobs happen to die due to DoI (burning from ignite, etc.) which will attribute automatically to players. Such is the rule for trap, mine, minion build. Hey, at least you can make use of all mods with "if you have not killed recently" and "if you have not crit recently", etc.
Last edited by wiwigvn on Oct 7, 2019, 7:30:15 AM
"
Arrensen wrote:

On hit effects work but on kill effects don't unless they die from DoT.
Last edited by RenlyTheGayKing on Oct 7, 2019, 4:31:55 PM
Just want to thank Memoria for the build.

I finally cleared Hall of Grandmasters with the build. I need to shore up gear for bigger threats (my HP is super low) but this is the first league I actually have a shot at clearing the full atlas.
Sorry if this issue was already discussed; I skimmed the 22 pages, tbh. I'm playing almost the same build, and I'm using Inpulsa. The after death explosion works with the skitterbots, but I'm not sure if I'm getting the damage bonus. Anybody else is using it? I was a bit surprised not seeing the Inpulsa in the build recommendations, at least as an option for ssf when you can't reliably get that many shaper pieces.
Last edited by Tikitikitiki on Oct 9, 2019, 6:30:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info