[3.10] Memoria's Icicle Mine Saboteur [SSF, League Starter]

"
Survival1sm wrote:
What is the best method for crafting weapons for this build?

Bad rolls on the Bench mods, but this was my first attempt this league:

Ignore sockets, I haven't gotten gems under control yet.
"
Dc-sewer wrote:
Question..

Voidwalker boots with Quartz flask on cooldown spam to get phasing and pierce to 5 additional targets
+
enchants Projectiles pierce add target on helm and gloves
+
piercing shots anointed on amulet

no Pierce Support gem in 6L

is that overkill with the number of additional pierce ?

Quite frankly I think it's overkill, I also think having to use a flask to get boots to work is cumbersome. I am a fan of chaining over pierce, When I was using pierce I thought 2 targets was more then enough considering the amount of projectiles firing out. Chain does more work when enemies don't die instantly since it bounces between them all, pierce just goes straight through them.
Playing this build in SSF, doing t15 maps with no problem at all with trash gear:) Thanks for the build! It did feel a bit clunky at first, but now that i'm used to it, it's amazing!:)

Spoiler

Damn just got my 6-link:) finally

Spoiler
Last edited by fGravity on Sep 28, 2019, 9:39:17 PM
"
fGravity wrote:
Playing this build in SSF, doing t15 maps with no problem at all with trash gear:) Thanks for the build! It did feel a bit clunky at first, but now that i'm used to it, it's amazing!:)

Spoiler

Damn just got my 6-link:) finally

Spoiler

Awesome man! And gz on the 6L.
What exactly are the effects that the shaper's presence affect?
Had a full Eternity Shroud version, wasnt a huge fan of the survival. Sold it off and went LL w/ the build. Feels far safer and the damage is really similar with the extra 2 auras and PA.

Spoiler
"
BeerLeague wrote:
Had a full Eternity Shroud version, wasnt a huge fan of the survival. Sold it off and went LL w/ the build. Feels far safer and the damage is really similar with the extra 2 auras and PA.

Spoiler

I achieved 6k of life pool by using 3 of the Anatomical Knowledge Cobalt Jewels. Your on screen DPS may looks similar, but you’re missing out on the ignor chaos resistance and that is a big different when it come to the end boss killing.
D2Ghosts
Last edited by Sign_Up on Sep 29, 2019, 5:20:14 PM
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Spoiler

So should I not be using 2 wands then? Or did you just feel your setup worked better with a shield?
Hey I have a question, in your abyss jewel suggestion, you recommend getting cold damage to attacks, but do “to attacks” modifiers work with icicle mine?
"
fGravity wrote:
Hey I have a question, in your abyss jewel suggestion, you recommend getting cold damage to attacks, but do “to attacks” modifiers work with icicle mine?

My bad, it should say spells and not attacks. I'll change it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info