[3.9] Trickster Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS) Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus Down

"Build is great, playing 3 weeks, just take acrobatics instead energy shield points and you will up your survive 20 times, trust me."

Can you link your build and tree?
Last edited by Nosmoss on Jan 22, 2020, 6:50:37 PM
Hello, I am currently up a Trickster I would like to know the order of ascension it is: "Ghost Dance => Escape Artist => Swift Killer => Weave The Arcane"?
"
xeashin wrote:
Hello, I am currently up a Trickster I would like to know the order of ascension it is: "Ghost Dance => Escape Artist => Swift Killer => Weave The Arcane"?

I went
1) Weave the Arcane - bc you get cyclone skill gem about the same time -> goodbye mana management
2) Swift killer - generate charges with cyclone and spend them with flicker, both skills have no mana cost thanks to Weave
3)Ghost Dance 4) Escape Artist - to get defense right when you need it, for the endgame
Last edited by kovarda on Jan 23, 2020, 2:15:28 PM
deleted
Last edited by kovarda on Jan 23, 2020, 2:14:27 PM
Thank you for the info. =3
Hi, been really enjoying the build so far, mostly for farming t16's fast, i just got an Saviour sword and i really want to use it, is it viable to use it on this build?
Ive been playing this for a while now, struggling real hard with bosses and metamorphs. Dont ever see me doing Sirus on this character, died like 3 times doing A5 Conqs yesterday. The lack of chaos resist really hurts
Also, why is the Close combat simulation on the watcher's eye only 10% melee damage?, do we only get 10% from the gem? not the full 59%?, if yes, is it better to use another gem instead?
Did some research, and it seems that close combat gives 59% dmg if you are in atleast 15 units from the target, don't know how the units are measured , but i think we do attack within this range, so instead of the 10% dmg on your watcher's eye, should it be 59%? thats a huge damage difference.
Hey, looks like a good build.

I've recently come across a chunk of money from an Awakened Multistrike gem looking to give this build a try.

How would this build perform with The Saviour instead of Starforge? I wanted to try that weapon out, and want to make a flicker build.
~ Seph

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info