[3.9] Trickster Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS) Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus Down

Is there a guide for the raider and slayer yet? Still doubting which one to go.
I'm in the process of leveling this in SSF, and I've been using flicker stricke from level 28 without a whole lot of issues. I probably wouldn't do it in HC though.

Basically all you need is a:

Then link flicker with melee splash and physical damage, and keep a frenzy handy for boss fights.

Once you pick up multistrike at 38, you can 6-link flicker and go for a higher damage weapon. If you don't have a Lakishu's blade, you'll have to wait till 38 before you do flicker.

If you have a silverbranch or a +1 bow, you can get to 28 with causting arrow - pierce and mirror archer in like half an hour by just running through content

The tree I used was: this
How to obtain 1,2k mana to run all auras? or I have trigger them proper to situation?
Hi! You have different skill gems in skill gem explanation and in Gear and Explanations. Which setup should I use? especially for gloves
"
Ernesto812 wrote:
Hi! You have different skill gems in skill gem explanation and in Gear and Explanations. Which setup should I use? especially for gloves

I'll update the guide. Currently, I'm using Blasphemy, Assassin's Mark, Multiple Totem Support, and Ancestral Protector on gloves. It's a DPS upgrade over Herald of Purity for boss fights.
Thanks for the build, first time flicker striking and I'm having lots of fun!

Here's my take on the build:
https://pastebin.com/fpyGCNdv

Some optimizations of my own:
Assassin's Mark + Blasphemy is now on the ring. With the mana reserved freed up, I can run Pride instead of Herald of Purity.

Onslaught is from a jewel, so I can run a life flask which feels pretty important in Metamorph.

To do:
Anointment - Disemboweling once I get to 93. Further skill points are probably just towards more life nodes.

I might give Farrul's Fur a try if I get enough money. Then run Aspect of the Cat on a belt or ring I suppose. With Starforge, the build is even more dependent on having frenzy charges up before the fight so I usually pre channel cyclone until max stacks for T16+ bosses.

Thanks again for the guide! Tons of fun!

Last edited by sk3l3t0nz on Jan 5, 2020, 7:53:56 AM
"
Spacefight0r wrote:
"
Ernesto812 wrote:

I'll update the guide. Currently, I'm using Blasphemy, Assassin's Mark, Multiple Totem Support, and Ancestral Protector on gloves. It's a DPS upgrade over Herald of Purity for boss fights.

thanks! and thanks for the build. It's so much fun after zombiemancer)
How do you handle the Flicker Strike 'Lag'? The rubber banding and awkward attacking the air.
"
Spacefight0r wrote:
"
Ernesto812 wrote:

Can you post a Tree Skill for a Slayer? I'm currently at lv 94, was previously playing as a Cyclone Slayer with Starforge but got kinda bored and ended up seeing your guide, I was wondering how a slayer would use the points.

Thanks and great guide.
"
Jayjthejet wrote:
"
Spacefight0r wrote:
"
Ernesto812 wrote:

Can you post a Tree Skill for a Slayer? I'm currently at lv 94, was previously playing as a Cyclone Slayer with Starforge but got kinda bored and ended up seeing your guide, I was wondering how a slayer would use the points.

Thanks and great guide.

Just moved a few points around. You might have different preference on Ascendancy. If you don't have Bottled Faith, for example, the base crit chance from Overwhelm becomes a lot better.

https://pastebin.com/N4Pn3Hf0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info