[3.9] Trickster Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS) Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus Down

"
thebiftek wrote:
Would Voidforge be possible with this build? Since it is much cheaper in league?

It's less effective than Terminus Est. The build doesn't scale elemental damage in any way.
"
Oleker2 wrote:
Is multistrike mandatory? I understand that it will attack 3 times per frenzy, but I'm trying to not depent on that support gem for every build. What would be a good replacement?

Multistrike is 100% needed for this build (or any Flicker Strike build) to function. Without multistrike, there is less chance of generating a frenzy charge and they'll be burned three times as fast.
Hi, thanks for this build, flicker strike is my favorite skill in the game. I managed to get a starforge, so do you think it would be better to use the original gear and gems you posted, or should i stick with the nubuck gloves. I know my gems are socketed wrong atm and im going to fix that when I get a chance. Thanks.
Thanks for the update Spacefight0r, I'm loving the build!

"
Krafthorino wrote:
Why your Bronn's Lithe requires 111 STR and 155 DEX?? Mine only requires 144 DEX and its very difficult get 4 red sockets...

It's showing the gems requirements. Bronn's is always 144 dex and will indeed be hard to get the proper colours. You'll have to use the socket colour (3 red) craft in order to get it more reliably. It'll still cost around 725 chromatic to get it right if you have a 6L.
Can u do all or most of the content ?
"
BlizardShafff wrote:

In 3.8, I did Shaper, Uber Elder, and Cortex (as well as Mastermind, Aztiri, Uber Atziri, etc.). I've tried and failed Awakener twice. First time I went in blind and bricked my instance. Second time I had a plan, just failed to execute it. Like any boss fight, practice makes perfect.
"
Spacefight0r wrote:
"
BlizardShafff wrote:

In 3.8, I did Shaper, Uber Elder, and Cortex (as well as Mastermind, Aztiri, Uber Atziri, etc.). I've tried and failed Awakener twice. First time I went in blind and bricked my instance. Second time I had a plan, just failed to execute it. Like any boss fight, practice makes perfect.

Thank you!
I really like the build (and flicker strike as a skill) and i want to kill syrus as well
How do you generate frenzy charges so fast with normal mobs? i see on the videos u go from 1 to 9 on a second and theyu never go below 8 i can understand that with terminus est but with starforge?
Last edited by lordkeiser on Dec 30, 2019, 3:48:36 PM
Does this build heavily relies on cyclone, is it playable with duak wield insted of 2H ? I have 2 swords
and i would like to know if i could use them for this build, have a limited budget...
"
lordkeiser wrote:
How do you generate frenzy charges so fast with normal mobs? i see on the videos u go from 1 to 9 on a second and theyu never go below 8 i can understand that with terminus est but with starforge?

20% chance to gain a Frenzy charge on kill from Swift Killer (15%, Ascendancy) + Discipline of the Slaughter (5%, +1 min Frenzy). Flicker Strike has a 20% chance to gain a charge on hit. It's pretty easy to sustain charges against mobs once you start one shotting them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info