[3.9] Trickster Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS) Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus Down

"
BreezeTheory wrote:
Hi, loving the build, thank you . The bosses are dying in 2 secs,shaper is paper... but in POB i'm not even close to your damage and i have more or less the same gear.

https://pastebin.com/daRWmRpq

POB doesn't calculate Multistrike or Close Combat correctly, so I baked them into one of my jewels. Add this to one of your jewels and uncheck Close Combat and Multistrike:

\\Close Combat
59% more Melee Damage
10% increased Melee Damage
\\Multistrike
44% more Melee Attack Speed
10% more Damage
10% increased Melee Physical Damage

Aside from that, you really need the Vaal Ancestral Warchief buff. It adds a 32% more Damage modifier when it's out. Also, check Infusion and Consecrated Ground in your calcs. You should have both effects down when bossing.
Last edited by Spacefight0r on Oct 24, 2019, 8:15:21 PM
"
"
Mayneman wrote:
Considering an anoint to be put on the amulet.
I'm thinking Blade of Cunning due to crit chance.
Or Dismembering.
Any suggestions from experience?

Im using Tribal Fury anoint. It allows you always run with Damage On Full Life gem and use Melee Splash only for blighted maps. Btw this build can EASY clear t15 blighted maps.

I'll multimod amulet coz i wanna save triple t1 suffixes and add some good shit on it.

WHY NOT BRUTALITY INSTEAD ON FULL LIFE?
"
Narisimha wrote:
"
"
Mayneman wrote:
Considering an anoint to be put on the amulet.
I'm thinking Blade of Cunning due to crit chance.
Or Dismembering.
Any suggestions from experience?

Im using Tribal Fury anoint. It allows you always run with Damage On Full Life gem and use Melee Splash only for blighted maps. Btw this build can EASY clear t15 blighted maps.

I'll multimod amulet coz i wanna save triple t1 suffixes and add some good shit on it.

WHY NOT BRUTALITY INSTEAD ON FULL LIFE?

Brutality is a DPS loss (roughly 3mil) since it only applies to physical DPS.
How did you make or obtain the Kraken Star Cobalt Jewel in your build?!?
it adds about 4mil dps (without flasks) but i have no idea how. (disregard)
Last edited by HYDROFYRE on Nov 7, 2019, 12:43:13 AM
Hey there , nice build , having a lot of fun playing it , lv81 atm.
But i start to have some issues when i try to understand how you manage all your aura/buff and stuff.

In your guide you write for exemple that fortify is in the 6L with Cyclone and stuff , but in your video it clearly looks like Fortify is proc with your Leap slam on ennemy.

For the mana reservation , i don't understand neither , Herald of Purity and Blood & Sand are 100% sure , looks like War Banner is activated too in your video.
But when i active those three i still have around 30% mana left , not enough to cast Assassin Mark , but clearly more than you in your video since i can't even see your mana bar , what am i missing ?

Thanks for your answer.
Great build overall.
"
Hey there , nice build , having a lot of fun playing it , lv81 atm.
But i start to have some issues when i try to understand how you manage all your aura/buff and stuff.

In your guide you write for exemple that fortify is in the 6L with Cyclone and stuff , but in your video it clearly looks like Fortify is proc with your Leap slam on ennemy.

For the mana reservation , i don't understand neither , Herald of Purity and Blood & Sand are 100% sure , looks like War Banner is activated too in your video.
But when i active those three i still have around 30% mana left , not enough to cast Assassin Mark , but clearly more than you in your video since i can't even see your mana bar , what am i missing ?

Thanks for your answer.
Great build overall.

You need a rank 3 Enlighten gem to reduce mana reservation costs enough to run Herald of Purity, Banner, Flesh and Stone, and Blasphemy Assassin's Mark.

In an earlier version of the build, I ran Leapslam > Fortify > Endurance Charge on Stun > Faster Attacks. I now have it on Cyclone.
Not sure how I reposted my original post. Anyhow, if you want to run Uber Atziri, equip Sibyl's Lament ring. Once you have Fortify procced, you won't take reflect damage. You'll also need to equip The Vertex instead of Abyssus. Alternatively, ancestral warchief can put in a lot of work.
Last edited by Spacefight0r on Nov 9, 2019, 6:49:01 PM
Anyone tried emblems with this build? How much did you do it?
Last edited by Amrak_ on Nov 12, 2019, 12:16:51 PM
hi,

how you capped all resists? i have leup, and same build, but dont have capped resists. ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info