An Update About the Launch of Path of Exile: Blight on Xbox One

O Well Borderlands 3 will make this league obsolete, was even going to buy Necro MTX till this epic fail 👎🏻
"
tendency2burn wrote:

How is the stability so far on playstation? Any crashes yet?

I haven't crashed at all yet. I'm only at the end of act two, but I've done like a dozen+ TDs with no problems at all.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
Ok was being upbeat and positive and joking around a bit on here, but in all seriousness, kinda upset and disappointed when they have no problem posting about a new miracle MTX, and not throwing any communication for a large chunk of their community here waiting on Xbox release. Totally get that stuff happens, but kinda feel like we are being swept under the rug, and hiding the issue with us lol. No major posts on twitter or Facebook about the Xbox console issues, just this small forum where they mention it.

I appreciate y’all working hard, not blaming or upset with these Xbox console issue that seem to always happen, but it really would be great just to throw us a little love while we wait

Seems we need to have a voice on Reddit to be taken seriously.
So I think they get the point that we ar all upset. Stop being so negativ on the forums. It a great game and there doing the best they can. And if you can’t stop crying I’m sure reddit likes this negativity. Hope next time I refresh this it’s not full of trash I have to scroll through to see if there is anything IMPORTANT TO READ
I'm going to bed....if it isnt up by tomorrow morning, im skipping the entire league....too many other great games out right now to worry about this one...sorry, ggg...between this lauch and removing my forum posts about how i felt...you potentially have lost a GOOD customer...mhw iceborne...here i come!
"
dcsmurlz wrote:
"
Ok was being upbeat and positive and joking around a bit on here, but in all seriousness, kinda upset and disappointed when they have no problem posting about a new miracle MTX, and not throwing any communication for a large chunk of their community here waiting on Xbox release. Totally get that stuff happens, but kinda feel like we are being swept under the rug, and hiding the issue with us lol. No major posts on twitter or Facebook about the Xbox console issues, just this small forum where they mention it.

I appreciate y’all working hard, not blaming or upset with these Xbox console issue that seem to always happen, but it really would be great just to throw us a little love while we wait

Seems we need to have a voice on Reddit to be taken seriously.

issue is that the pc assholes downvote all the xbox threads on reddit. There was one and it had a bunch of comments but was at 0 points because people kept down voting.

Pretty sad that's the only way to get their attention... through a third party website.
They did have contact with us and Jeff said it's back at Microsoft for review. I'm not sure why people need continuous updates.
9:45-file in outlook inbox at Microsoft review board
9:50- file still in inbox
9:55- file still not reviewed

Not much to accomplish without just waiting. It's always the end of the world with entitled expectations. Their game, your entertainment. OMG I'm not buying moar MTX now!! Ok oh well...that still doesn't speed the process up. Good luck with y'all's anger issues.
"
LOLUBAD wrote:
I implore everyone whose waiting on them to get their shit together to leave a review about the current state of PoE on console. No one should have to endure the kind of shit we do on console.

Well I for one and I'm sure all of you can get behind me on this one past and present PC players included, can we get a update on server stability and improvements planned for consoles. Ever since migrating from PC to console my #1 issue with the game on Xbox is the extreme lag/rubber banding/Latency that occurs while playing. To my knowledge there has been know mention of server updating ever mentioned by GGG. For some time I thought it was due to me playing on a older Xbox. But now having upped my hardware to a 1x. The server issues are still present. I play out of San Diego an have Cox as my ISP w/ 140mb down an 15mbs Up. An nothing I've tried has smoothed out the issues the game has with things like excess use of Whirling blades or leap slam, that causes extreme rubber banding. High volume legion encounters while cycloning was very problematic. Hope to have others chime in on this. I might make a more detailed post about this elsewhere in Xbox section. Thanks, looking forward to Blight!
"
snakeyez220 wrote:
They did have contact with us and Jeff said it's back at Microsoft for review. I'm not sure why people need continuous updates.

Not much to accomplish without just waiting. It's always the end of the world with entitled expectations. Their game, your entertainment. OMG I'm not buying moar MTX now!! Ok oh well...that still doesn't speed the process up. Good luck with y'all's anger issues.
Jeff i know this you posting on a alt account. People are mad because there is zero timetable.bye now microsoft would have given GGG a idea if it will have a chace to still lauch today
"
snakeyez220 wrote:

Not anger issues, without the community this game wouldn’t be so successful, we are not demanding them to instantly fix it, just be nice to acknowledge the issue on more of a main stream post like twitter or Facebook, and just to know what their plans are or just having dialogue back and forth with us. It’s not something they have to, just making suggestions on how it would be nice to have that. Like I said before people being emotionally invested in a league launch like this is a testament to GGG’s hard work and creative minds. So it’s a good thing to see people posting no matter what emotion their expressing, people need to vent, I’m sure they want to vent back at us lol, that’s all I mean by having a dialogue more. People feel much more represented when they see that a dev hears their concerns, and is concerned along with them. Pulls the community in together instead of keeping it one sided from the community just hollerin or being upset :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info