[3.13] Saboteur Pyroclast Mine Crit - Cheap, SSF friendly

Quick question for the various users of Pyroclast Mine. What is your opinion on Demolitions Expert vs. Explosives Expert Ascendancy?
Last edited by RedArchol on Sep 17, 2019, 9:24:28 PM
"
RedArchol wrote:
Quick question for the various users of Pyroclast Mine. What is your opinion on Demolitions Expert vs. Explosives Expert Ascendancy?

I would say Explosive Expert for sure, if you are dual wielding with Icicle.
hi there!

what nodes would you recommend to take being a dagger dual wielder? and which should i get rid of? thanks in advance!
Last edited by Snorri_Skjoelsen on Sep 19, 2019, 10:21:54 AM
my current gear have done everything up to uber elder. Working on him now. so far i am just wrecking everything t-15's are no problem did a t-14 blighted map with ease.
"
hi there!
what nodes would you recommend to take being a dagger dual wielder? and which should i get rid of? thanks in advance!
It doesn't change anything really. Only Staff nodes could be something useful. Dagger ones are attacks mainly.

"
lukamikori wrote:
... [see above]
Nice, congrats.

Thinking of using this staff for this build. recraft the multimod with +2 support gem so that I can slot in lvl4 empower. Can get lvl29 pyroclast if my calculation is correct.
I got u er elder down with this build. Almost to dam easy
Last edited by maxineji on Sep 23, 2019, 5:35:02 AM
I just killed shaper on lvl 71 with this build, the dmg is great

Spoiler
What re your thoughts on duel weilding wands with the usual fire damage/spell damage modifiers?

The iclemine build thread in this forum suggests they have a much higher DPS than using a 2H staff, but I wondered what peoples thoughts are for Pyro?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info