[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Disregard, I was wearing the ring on the wrong slot
Last edited by TheClinicallyInsane on Dec 26, 2019, 7:55:04 PM
And we did it boys once again....killed Sirius level 8 Awaken Atlas deathless!

Only 2 things i changed compared to fight before:

- Fortify in staff instead of Controlled Destruction
- Culling Strike in 6L chest in CWDT- Ball Lightning setup and as you'll see in the video boss was culled at 10% of his life which kinda neglect half of his 24% increased life bonus from Awaken Atlas level 8 :P

This was my best fight with him up to now, only two near-death experiences in last phase due to that huge laser beam (boss hit me without Fortify on for 10-11K ES as you can see in video.

Next time i'll keep all my flask charges for last phase since all the other three phases are very easy compared to last one.

Nevertheless this fight tends to become easier and easier once you understand all the mechanics and upgrade the. Uber Elder was way more difficult when he was introduced into the game!

Here is the video of the kill

I_Storm_Santa vs. Sirius The Awakener (Atlas Level 8)

"

- Culling Strike in 6L chest in CWDT- Ball Lightning setup and as you'll see in the video boss was culled at 10% of his life which kinda neglect half of his 24% increased life bonus from Awaken Atlas level 8 :P

This was my best fight with him up to now, only two near-death experiences in last phase due to that huge laser beam (boss hit me without Fortify on for 10-11K ES as you can see in video.

Next time i'll keep all my flask charges for last phase since all the other three phases are very easy compared to last one.

Nevertheless this fight tends to become easier and easier once you understand all the mechanics and upgrade the. Uber Elder was way more difficult when he was introduced into the game!

Okay I just looked at path of building, looked at your character... and... I gotta ask, how do you get your currency? I have 40 hours played this league and have TEN TIMES less than you have in gear easily and probably currency. Are you being pooled? Someone giving it to you? I gotta call you out.

Emperors Mastery is a 28EX jewel alone.

I'm not saying its impossible without massive currency, in fact if I just had 5 more EX I could probably roll over all the end game too. This build is great, but your gear looks ridiculous compared to the average person.
Last edited by Gendark2 on Dec 27, 2019, 12:26:33 AM
lillian has put the time into the game. Also, I think he stole all of my luck (I've had one 15c drop and one 9c drop and that's it in 82 levels.) P.S. I'm at 32 hours played, due to the holiday. 1897 int, 6575 ES, 8045 tooltip. Stuff is still easy.
Last edited by Graiaule on Dec 27, 2019, 2:52:40 AM
Just tried the sirus fight, it's the most frustrating and stupidly desgined fight ever...
"
Gendark2 wrote:
"

Okay I just looked at path of building, looked at your character... and... I gotta ask, how do you get your currency? I have 40 hours played this league and have TEN TIMES less than you have in gear easily and probably currency. Are you being pooled? Someone giving it to you? I gotta call you out.

I'm not saying its impossible without massive currency, in fact if I just had 5 more EX I could probably roll over all the end game too. This build is great, but your gear looks ridiculous compared to the average person.

Marius is not the average player, and is spending A LOT of time playing the game and being very efficient while doing so. He has indeed been very lucky with drops this league, which gives a ton of currency and I have no doubt that it has been done by himself.

Tried Awakened 5 Sirus yesterday and I almost did it. Died 2 times in the very beginning to something I have to idea, clouds a few times (but starting to understand that mechanic), but died a good chunk of times to stuff I tried spamming Flame Dash to get away with no casts because of stuns / slows(?). Then I went to bed xD

None the less, I've spent the 2 ex and 200 chaos that I've collected the last few days to try to continue crafting a better amulet with no success xD
At least I have now managed to hit a personal record at 2,4k Int + 10k ES :D
Last edited by ZiiimZooon on Dec 27, 2019, 6:04:23 AM
Hay yau

The build looks pretty nice. I would like to play it in HC because I currently have some gear and currency. does anyone have a few tips on the passive tree in HC?

thank you for your help
"
Gendark2 wrote:

This league I played more than previous leagues in which I played already much. Some major drops (lucky events) this league:

-first Elder of league-Watcher's Eye Clarity Extra ES - sold for 23 ex

-first Uber Elder of league - Watcher's Eye Clarity Extra ES/Decent Haste- sold for 35 ex

-first Farrul - Farrul's Fur - sold for 8
ex

-like 6 Awakened gems dropped, 4 of them sold for about 18 ex.

-Awakener's Orb dropped yday for sale for 7 ex.

And list can go on... When you play a lot and play efficiently luck will hit you one or more times. :)

P.S. I have played 40 hours in first 3 days of league probabably!
Last edited by lilianmarius on Dec 27, 2019, 8:33:31 AM
lol my drop
1 kill elder - 30c watcher
awek 6 lvl atlas = 0 aw gem drop

lilianmarius with aw cascade do you think our build viable to clear legions?)
Last edited by archwerewolf on Dec 27, 2019, 8:36:23 AM
"
archwerewolf wrote:
lol my drop
1 kill elder - 30c watcher
awek 6 lvl atlas = 0 aw gem drop

lilianmarius with aw cascade do you think our build viable to clear legions?)

If your PC can handle it probably, my PC can't even handle properly Cyclone + Spell Cascade no chance for the Awakened one which theoretically adds 2 more Icestorms on side on top of previous 3.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Dec 27, 2019, 8:56:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info