3.8| Stress Free PoE - DEADITOR, "EH"? |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
I'll just sit back and enjoy whatever you're going to throw our way so take your time and keep up the good work! I'll be right here. Meanwhile my Zombie Witch still needs to get to level 80. ^^
:) Thank you. You're always so kind.
Good luck getting to 80! Normally you've started a new character and started the levelling process again...so good luck!
It's funny, I should learn to have a little more patience (as always). Now that Ballistas are getting improved and expanded upon, I may simply keep this build for 3.9 and plan a Ballista build to take its place. You know me, the less aiming the better. *Think, think, think...
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Yeah, I'm suddenly possessed by a seldom spark of ambition, I don't even know myself right now. xD But for the moment I don't want to start a new character before I got my existing ones to be at least level 80. At least the ones I really enjoy playing, like the Zombie Witch. And the current one of course. We'll see. I'll keep you updated on my progress. And you'll keep us updated on yours!

Ballistas sound fun! I knew you might take to it the moment I saw them mentioning them in the announcement. There were so many things said and shown in the livestream that really sparked my interest. Path of Exile 2! Let that sink in. 7 new acts with a completely new storyline! 20 years later! If that doesn't sound exciting I don't know what does. GGG shall bring it on! I'm ready to explore!
"
Yeah, I'm suddenly possessed by a seldom spark of ambition, I don't even know myself right now. xD But for the moment I don't want to start a new character before I got my existing ones to be at least level 80. At least the ones I really enjoy playing, like the Zombie Witch. And the current one of course. We'll see. I'll keep you updated on my progress. And you'll keep us updated on yours!

Ballistas sound fun! I knew you might take to it the moment I saw them mentioning them in the announcement. There were so many things said and shown in the livestream that really sparked my interest. Path of Exile 2! Let that sink in. 7 new acts with a completely new storyline! 20 years later! If that doesn't sound exciting I don't know what does. GGG shall bring it on! I'm ready to explore!
ha ha. Please do keep me posted.

I too am really excited! Do you know what I loved that no one is talking about? Respec'ing Ascendancies. When Jonathan was talking about some of the new ascendancy classes, one the guys said that respec'ing the small ascendancy nodes will only cost one Regret instead of 5. I just love how much thought they've put into every little detail, not just the big ones.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"

I really like your setup! Please let us know how it goes! I'm glad you posted it!

Well, so far there's not that much to tell... I'm currently in Act 5, only Kitava left to kill. Labyrinth not yet done, either.

I got that prophecy that turns the Stormcloud bow to The Tempest, and that bow is a surprisingly good leveling tool.

However, I just made level 48 so I could equip that Gluttony belt finally. I was worried I'd lose out on DPS because I had been using Prismweave up to now. However, Gluttony turned out to be much better in total. While tooltip DPS decreased a little, mana problems have completely stopped due to auto-cursing with that sweet level 30 curse. Frenzy charge generation is a blast, so I get much better effective DPS in game. Last but not least, no tedious self-cursing makes for a much more comfortable gameplay.

I'm struggling with attribute requirements a little bit, so level 52 will be interesting. That's when I'll equip Oskarm and Doedre's Damning to double-curse. I might spend one of my first two Ascendancy points for those +40 strength from the Marauder branch to make that a little easier.

Will probably switch from Ashrend, which I had been using as a leveling chest, to a rare chest piece for better resists.

My endgame chest armour will probably be a legacy Queen of the Forest with 2,900+ evasion that's currently 6-socketed and 5-linked. We shall see...

So far leveling has been smooth. Not super fast, but smooth and deathless. I fear Kitava will kill me at least once, though.^^
"
ha ha. Please do keep me posted.

I too am really excited! Do you know what I loved that no one is talking about? Respec'ing Ascendancies. When Jonathan was talking about some of the new ascendancy classes, one the guys said that respec'ing the small ascendancy nodes will only cost one Regret instead of 5. I just love how much thought they've put into every little detail, not just the big ones.

Oh, really? I didn't catch that! That's amazing! Respec'ing ascendancies is sooooo expensive right now. I'm glad I rarely have to do it. But it's great to know that they're going to change that! They're putting so much thought into their content and it really shows while playing. PoE is one of the few games I keep coming back to because it's way too much fun not to stick with it.
"
SamothD wrote:
Spoiler
Well, so far there's not that much to tell... I'm currently in Act 5, only Kitava left to kill. Labyrinth not yet done, either.

I got that prophecy that turns the Stormcloud bow to The Tempest, and that bow is a surprisingly good leveling tool.

However, I just made level 48 so I could equip that Gluttony belt finally. I was worried I'd lose out on DPS because I had been using Prismweave up to now. However, Gluttony turned out to be much better in total. While tooltip DPS decreased a little, mana problems have completely stopped due to auto-cursing with that sweet level 30 curse. Frenzy charge generation is a blast, so I get much better effective DPS in game. Last but not least, no tedious self-cursing makes for a much more comfortable gameplay.

I'm struggling with attribute requirements a little bit, so level 52 will be interesting. That's when I'll equip Oskarm and Doedre's Damning to double-curse. I might spend one of my first two Ascendancy points for those +40 strength from the Marauder branch to make that a little easier.

Will probably switch from Ashrend, which I had been using as a leveling chest, to a rare chest piece for better resists.

My endgame chest armour will probably be a legacy Queen of the Forest with 2,900+ evasion that's currently 6-socketed and 5-linked. We shall see...

So far leveling has been smooth. Not super fast, but smooth and deathless. I fear Kitava will kill me at least once, though.^^
How much of which attribute are you short? Amulets are great ways to get the attributes you're short on. Just keep visiting the "gem seller" in each act every time to level to try and find one that fits for you.

The Ascendancies for this build are a BIG deal. You'll find the pace of the build will really pick up once you start ascending.

Thanks for the update! I like seeing how people go about my builds.

Annnnnd

"
How much of which attribute are you short? Amulets are great ways to get the attributes you're short on. Just keep visiting the "gem seller" in each act every time to level to try and find one that fits for you.

The Ascendancies for this build are a BIG deal. You'll find the pace of the build will really pick up once you start ascending.

Thanks for the update! I like seeing how people go about my builds.

Well, I was a bit short on strength because I've been using a decoy totem. It's a nice way to keep scary bosses from attacking that squishy ranged character. Intelligence was also barely enough.

However, I have meanwhile reached (and passed) level 52. Labyrinth went well, A5 Kitava was pretty much a walk in the park.

Being at level 52, I could finally equip the remaining two uniques, a non-unique chest armour and quiver, and a new set of amulet and rings. Now the attributes are fine, but I am going to move towards the Shadow area of the skilltree for the time being because there's 40 strength and 20 intelligence in those notables up there, whereas the bottom right mostly has life and DPS only. All resists are slightly overcapped, and chaos resist is slightly above zero as well, despite the -15% from Oskarm.

Speaking of Oskarm, those fancy cat paw gloves are a fun little item, especially since I had put a labyrinth enchantment on them even before I could wear them. As it turns out, that enchantment perfectly fits the overall theme of elemental projectiles: It shoots a spiralling nova of fiery arrows every few hits.

Charge generation and life/mana from hit work fine. With the double curse setup, I can easily sustain a 50% aura plus Precision. As for the aura, I was lucky enough to find a Vaal Grace gem in a side area, which gives me the option of a "super dodge" phase for tricky fights.

Bow-wise, The Tempest and Doomfletch are doing a decent job currently. Well, off to kill the Brine King!
"
SamothD wrote:
Spoiler
Well, I was a bit short on strength because I've been using a decoy totem. It's a nice way to keep scary bosses from attacking that squishy ranged character. Intelligence was also barely enough.

However, I have meanwhile reached (and passed) level 52. Labyrinth went well, A5 Kitava was pretty much a walk in the park.

Being at level 52, I could finally equip the remaining two uniques, a non-unique chest armour and quiver, and a new set of amulet and rings. Now the attributes are fine, but I am going to move towards the Shadow area of the skilltree for the time being because there's 40 strength and 20 intelligence in those notables up there, whereas the bottom right mostly has life and DPS only. All resists are slightly overcapped, and chaos resist is slightly above zero as well, despite the -15% from Oskarm.

Speaking of Oskarm, those fancy cat paw gloves are a fun little item, especially since I had put a labyrinth enchantment on them even before I could wear them. As it turns out, that enchantment perfectly fits the overall theme of elemental projectiles: It shoots a spiralling nova of fiery arrows every few hits.

Charge generation and life/mana from hit work fine. With the double curse setup, I can easily sustain a 50% aura plus Precision. As for the aura, I was lucky enough to find a Vaal Grace gem in a side area, which gives me the option of a "super dodge" phase for tricky fights.

Bow-wise, The Tempest and Doomfletch are doing a decent job currently. Well, off to kill the Brine King!
Awesome! I'm glad it's going well! Those are some great additions! I'm glad the bosses have been a walk in the park. Nice find on Vaal Grace.

Annnnnd

Change of plans! And it's good news for those that love this build! (Bad news for those that wanted a Caustic Arrow guide instead.)

I'm likely keeping this build now with the following 3.9 news of Ballista Support:

"We've made a number of changes to Ranged Attack Totems:
Ranged Attack Totem skills are now called Ballistas, with the existing support gem being renamed to Ballista Totem Support.
All Ballista skills start with 3 maximum totems, as does Ballista Totem Support.
Ballista Totems place much faster than other totems, letting you quickly deploy your full power.
Ballistas are all placed quite close to your character now. This makes your positioning important, however it isn't a large disadvantage as most of the Ballistas have a long firing range.
New passives have been added to the passive tree specific to Ballistas and other Attack totems, letting you gain additional Ballista totems.
"

So, adding Ballista Support to EH will be everything I needed to be able to play this build without triggering any of my symptoms, increasing survivability, along with improving the already great damage. And the "hitting issue" that I, but nobody else, seemed to experience will disappear because I won't be aiming at all.

So? Happy days :).

Annnnnd

"
Change of plans! And it's good news for those that love this build! (Bad news for those that wanted a Caustic Arrow guide instead.)

I'm likely keeping this build now with the following 3.9 news of Ballista Support:

"We've made a number of changes to Ranged Attack Totems:
Ranged Attack Totem skills are now called Ballistas, with the existing support gem being renamed to Ballista Totem Support.
All Ballista skills start with 3 maximum totems, as does Ballista Totem Support.
Ballista Totems place much faster than other totems, letting you quickly deploy your full power.
Ballistas are all placed quite close to your character now. This makes your positioning important, however it isn't a large disadvantage as most of the Ballistas have a long firing range.
New passives have been added to the passive tree specific to Ballistas and other Attack totems, letting you gain additional Ballista totems.
"

So, adding Ballista Support to EH will be everything I needed to be able to play this build without triggering any of my symptoms, increasing survivability, along with improving the already great damage. And the "hitting issue" that I, but nobody else, seemed to experience will disappear because I won't be aiming at all.

So? Happy days :).

Nice,i was plan to play ballistas in next league.
I love u builds so this gonna get chance to show what it can do ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info