[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
DaMasteRyu wrote:
Similar to a build I theorycrafted yesterday. However, how are you going to go about for pack clearing with Venom Gyre? Projectiles will hit the first mob, but not those behind it. Not exactly sure what was used in the presentation video for this skill.

It might be worthwhile to take the "Piercing Shots" notable on the tree-3 points or maybe with the oils.
I was thinking to go for venom gyre or cobra so it seems i will definitely follow this guide.

Keep up the good work, thanks man!
"
DaMasteRyu wrote:
Similar to a build I theorycrafted yesterday. However, how are you going to go about for pack clearing with Venom Gyre? Projectiles will hit the first mob, but not those behind it. Not exactly sure what was used in the presentation video for this skill.

Pierce, fork, or chain
Any ideas on how Mistwalker Ascendancy will work together with Withering Step Support gem?
Withering Step will "remove any existing elusive buff" - is it possible that you loose the effects of Mistwalker due to this? Or will the effects of Mistwalker also be active during the Elusive Buff gained by Withering Step support?
In case they negate each other it could be better to go for Deadly Infusion or Aply Wither with Totem (which i dont like).
"
thrackstar wrote:
"
sing12 wrote:
Ok, one idea here: what about a crafted helmet with - chaos resistance to nearby enemies? In order to max our possible dps

For claws, (or claw): Aberrant fossil for Despair on hit would be good? Specially if we use Cospri's Will or its no good?

Or we can go with Corroded fossil alone for 60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage? In that case, which mods are acceptables along with the corroded?

Thanks for the guide

You can do both Aberrant and Corroded, you know?

Yes i Do. But need clarity in the despair thing first.
"
Void_xy wrote:
Any ideas on how Mistwalker Ascendancy will work together with Withering Step Support gem?
Withering Step will "remove any existing elusive buff" - is it possible that you loose the effects of Mistwalker due to this? Or will the effects of Mistwalker also be active during the Elusive Buff gained by Withering Step support?
In case they negate each other it could be better to go for Deadly Infusion or Aply Wither with Totem (which i dont like).

It removes "any existing" elusive buff, including the one from Mistwalker. But it starts again immediately, granting all the effects of Mistwalker (so essentially you never lose it). This is something you generally want to do, because you can then apply it again at full strength. If you read closely, "using a skill or losing the elusive buff ends the skill's effects". So, when you attack again after resetting with Withering Step, it will start the elusive buff over at full strength if you proc the Mistwalker elusive (50% chance on crit) or use a skill linked to Nightblade.

Last edited by thrackstar on Sep 5, 2019, 11:52:02 AM
"
loczek123 wrote:

https://pastebin.com/cbmSVJKU - PoB containing a progressive tree (so far no more changes, there are still no gems in PoB)

Claw nodes you pick are juicy but in leveling i think is better to be more open to the best pdps weapon you can find and no limit your pj to a certain class of weapon.

Also want to know why wait so long to pick perfect agony, is for the penalty to hits?

Thanks, build looks great!
Last edited by xonsuns on Sep 5, 2019, 12:32:59 PM
"
Yes i Do. But need clarity in the despair thing first.

I prefer using temporal chains when it comes to dps being very close to despair. But his defense is doing the job. After that, it is better to apply the curse in a different way and make a better weapon, a loss of one dps mod for curse 10 lvl is waste for me.
BTW league has not started yet and you already think about crafting BIS item? hehehe

@About Whitering Step and Elusive buff, It's exactly like @thrackstar wrote, Withering Step gives us full control over the buff, we can manually prevent to loss it and reset it to its maximum value.
Last edited by loczek123 on Sep 5, 2019, 12:41:41 PM
What craft mods are you looking for on the claw?
If i saw Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre i knew this is my league starter skill. Assassin is perfect for this.

But maybe i wanna try a dual dagger build quite similar to yours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info