"
codetaku wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
nudity content.

Reported to FBI

Damn it, that really looks as if the dinosaur is waiting for some serious *piep* to grind his *piep*. Ffs take this picture out of my head.......

I_NO is a girl.

we all know that ..... a girl or an old woman , who realy care ?
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
I_NO is a girl.

"

Did you just assume her gender?
Shit is so not 2k19
Last edited by shadowthedead on Aug 27, 2019, 1:25:30 PM
Internet Rule 16 boys.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Aug 27, 2019, 1:45:47 PM
"
shadowthedead wrote:
"
I_NO is a girl.

"

Did you just assume her gender?
Shit is so not 2k19

G uy
I n
R eal
L ife

?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
GreyLensman wrote:
Vanilla WoW was a total grind 15 years ago; you couldn't pay me enough to do it again. PoE can be a grind for those who want one, but you can have much more fun solo and w/o the grind than you ever could in WoW.

And truly, to all the folks who want to play V-WoW, I hope you have a blast.

:-)

It's true that poe is more of an antisocial game. In fact, nearly all social aspects have been neglected almost entirely in PoE.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:

It's true that poe is more of an antisocial game. In fact, nearly all social aspects have been neglected almost entirely in PoE.

This is so true they don't even care about adding any sort of chat for console. I don't mind, but console chat would be hilarious to watch. Non-stop people throwing fits about the desync and frame drops.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I don't know how i can put this for yall but.

I have had a lot of good times in PoE, but i've moved past it long time ago. It's just not that good of a game, and despite all they add it's doesn't change anything how it feels to play so i don't ever get much reinvigorated ever.

But looking back, i don't honestly recall many memories from my thousands of hours maybe 5-10k?

Because it's so fucking bland. Sorry GGG but you refused to look at details, refused to acknowledge something called psychology, refused quality of life, refused social improvements. etc. You refused the things that would have turned this into something exciting, so i'm afraid that's all laid on you. You targeted and stuck to producing for hooked addicts.

Whereas i have tons of memories from diablo 2 and WoW, bceause they games have crafted in a way that leads to these memorable experiences.

I can only play this for a week or so on every major patch now. Ironically, that was exactly what i did in D3 before i quit that too. Week per big patch then move on, tho here it's probably +60% more time before i feel satisfied.

Shit, i remember when i first saw kripp looting vaults of atziri my god i thought that was sexy. A game with just an area full of big chests. Ofc it was PoE'ized, so none of that mattered anyway it wasn't rare good shit, it was more of whatever nothing much exciting i skip doing them these days. In PoE is has become all plowing, all build-removes-challenging-content and all numbers farming, and if you don't use a build that's crushing content then it reveals the underlying balance is way off and you get pissed off. The player experience? Forgotten. FORGOTTEN.

I cannot for the pride nor the common sense in me, stick around that - a peasant without dreams. It is not defendable, it is only move-on-able. They have been told the info from so many people since the start, and they have decided on their path and stuck to their limitations without trying to confront it. So they too have chosen the lesser path they now walk. They should have dreamt bigger.

RAZE THE CITY, YOUNG LORD.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Sep 3, 2019, 5:53:25 PM
"
Crackmonster wrote:

I have had a lot of good times in PoE, but i've moved past it long time ago.

15 challenges?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info