are you happy with the current state of the game at console?

I tried buy a item, now I get it's almost a SSF.

few items, high prices and very bad feedback.

I used to play builds witch is strongly dependent of unique items such as LL RF, so looking into the console reality probably that kind of build not even exists.

By the timing my build speeds up a little, when I use too many flame dashes it's almost sure a de-sync.

TLDR;

Current score for console
Spoiler
7 out 10
Blight is the last season I will deal with blue screens. You've been warned ggg.
"
gr4yrang3r87 wrote:
Blight is the last season I will deal with blue screens. You've been warned ggg.

Well, given what Blight is I assume this will be your last league then. I can't imagine tower defense is gonna run more smoothly than the rest of the game.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I'm split. I don't PC game anymore so I'll play the PS4 or Xbox One. For PoE its the PS4. I've seen blue screens when it seems like the game has gotten way to busy but not always and I don't believe ever in the Labyrinth--surely I would remember that. My most recent is my last PoE character and there have been very few. I want to experience more of the Atlas and Maps but don't know such a beginner with PoE will have much luck.

What dismays me most about the PS4 is likely true for the PC too and that are the very very poor trophy stats. I think if GGG were to see completion improvement it would trigger someone there making some situation intolerable so another gamer would quit.

But remember it is free and their special recognition for a gamer getting through Act 10 with only the standard number of Stash and no Trophies under 25% completion. :)
Last edited by Ratsneve on Sep 4, 2019, 4:04:36 PM
I am torn yes it's playable but at times it's incredible frustrating with blue screen crashing and awful fps.
This league is my first full one and have played a ton with 4 character 90 + so i've experienced most of (not killed uber elder or Aul) the games content with different builds.

Delving is a pain at times , finding the boss at 250 ish depth just to have blue screen crash was fun.. the amount of times i've died due to desync is inzane.
The game is a lot better then at league start and now that a new league is around the corner my concern is that we'll have the new bugs creeping in with the new skill bar and league mecanic and need to put up with them for a week/weeks before GGG can get the patch out.

The silence from the CM/devs/chris is almost as frustrating as the blue screen crashing, get the feeling we're that annoying side project no one wanted but now they are stuck with it.

100% no. I have never played such a poorly performing game this console generation as POE. It is unstable crashes all the time, multiple desyncs, dying from desyncs, this game is a mess. This game has literally crashed more in a week than the over 100 games I've played on about 5 years with ps4.

This game feels like a cash grab, especially considering game breaking bugs that have not only existed, but gotten worse as the months went on. No, I'm not buying some fancy hard drive just to play POE, and I already own a ps4 pro. This is 100% on GGG and at this point I feel downright disrespected by this game, the devs and everything surrounding it, how can they release this game in good faith and expect people to be happy, whilst asking for some of the most expensive MTX in the industry. Disgusting.

Last edited by Yougotsonnend on Sep 3, 2019, 12:59:19 PM
I play on the One X and I believe the game continues to improve over time, and with 4.0 and the next gen consoles around the corner I am pretty excited about where the game may be by than. I have played from day one, and have noticed major improvements along the way. There is much that can get better, and I have faith it will.

I am a huge Diablo fan, or was until D3 came along and lost me the more they catered to the extreme casuals. With D4 being announced more than likely this year I can easily see Blizzard winning back a lot of the player base they lost to various other competitors such as PoE if 4.0 is not as amazing as it is hyped to be, or they do not fix some of the nagging issues players are having. This is no shallow, barebones game GGG has here, so anyone calling it a cash grab is ridiculous, especially when you do not have to pay a cent for it. I support them, as I have got tons of enjoyment out of it so far. Once the performance matches the depth of gameplay, PoE will be amazing. No regrets sticking it out through some of the rough patches, and I will admit they almost lost me in the beginning.

Last edited by Smallville0608 on Sep 4, 2019, 2:27:51 AM
No not happy.
Its certainly playable particularly with tweaking but needs improvments which ggg have been very slow with.
I swapped from xbox s to ps 4 pro, a bit better performance on ps pro particularly after i turned all poe sound off.
For it to be truly viable late game they need a lockstep mode thats priorty one. After that instant buyout of items and sort by price would be fair (compared to pc and the poor console search) and gfx improvements.
Hoping for a bright future as its a great game and translates movement wise well to console.
poe 3.6 on ps4 pro :

playing cyclone on 3.7 on the legion I had similar lags and sometimes died for no reason, blue screen on average few times a day

I don't expect changes in 3.8
Last edited by hammeritos on Sep 5, 2019, 3:23:33 AM
About the errors, I think xbox is more stable than you show @hammeritos

"
playing cyclone on 3.7 on the legion I had similar lags and sometimes died for no reason, blue screen on average few times a day

I leveled till 75 without any crash, but tons of "lags/teleport from lag"

for me the big struggle with xbox are the way the trade market work and the size of market.

Is more a way I used to play than the game it self, from PC I was used to do tons of trade get a good amount of currencie during my league time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info