3.1X FaceBreakin' Ancestral Warchief Hiero | Budget Friendly | User Friendly | All Content

"
saifoh wrote:
here is my pastebin character:
https://pastebin.com/6cUX9C1u
That shows you at 100k per totem. that should be more than enough to get you thru most maps...
I think you just need a bit more experience with the mechanics of the fights and the placement of the totems... There are also totem defensive nodes you can select too, more resists and life for them...
just keep doing the map level you can do and keep getting the skill points... POE is a very fun game but it can also be pretty tough to get the hang of it right away... It took me many characters to really get the hang of it. Good Luck!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I see a nice buff on the tree! Retaliation is replaced with Surveillance and Panopticon nodes. Cost is 1 extra point but your AS drops from 22% to 16% while your DPS goes from 40% to 94%! This is showing as a 30% increase in damage for my blight build in PoB!

the Retaliation node has moved to the right of the old location so it is still also usable.
What's more correct, the PoB pastebin (https://pastebin.com/p3U8DVnE) you put under the Passive Tree section or the target skill trees (www.poeurl.com/cyXn) in the Leveling section?

They start off different, so was just curious. Thanks for the clarification!
"
Gdubz wrote:
What's more correct, the PoB pastebin (https://pastebin.com/p3U8DVnE) you put under the Passive Tree section or the target skill trees (www.poeurl.com/cyXn) in the Leveling section?

They start off different, so was just curious. Thanks for the clarification!
(www.poeurl.com/cyXn) is where I put my first 28 points while (https://pastebin.com/p3U8DVnE) is the final tree for my level 95 character. There are a few other trees in the leveling section to give you an idea of where i put my skill points. Feel free to change things up though too.
Dumb question. I'm at lvl 44 and my current gear has a lot more +Int, +Mana than your lvl 42 gear, but I can't use all of the mana reserves. I can only use 2 of them, like clarity and pride, which leaves me with a tiny percent of mana remaining. How do you use all the buffs at once?
EDIT: I figured it out. I had to buy a lower level Clarity. Are there any other gems in the build that need to be restricted in lvl?
Last edited by guebstrike on Dec 30, 2019, 1:45:09 AM
"
guebstrike wrote:
Dumb question. I'm at lvl 44 and my current gear has a lot more +Int, +Mana than your lvl 42 gear, but I can't use all of the mana reserves. I can only use 2 of them, like clarity and pride, which leaves me with a tiny percent of mana remaining. How do you use all the buffs at once?
EDIT: I figured it out. I had to buy a lower level Clarity. Are there any other gems in the build that need to be restricted in lvl?
Yes Clarity only requires level 2 or 3.
Cast When Damage Taken is Level 6, Immortal Call is 7, Vaal Cold Snap is 10.
I am also using Flame Dash instead of Lightning Warp this league and like it better. it is limited by our INT so it is only level 10.
I am also am trying out Lightning Golem instead of Stone Golem for the extra DPS boost (level 20).
Last edited by Tallion99 on Dec 30, 2019, 9:25:55 AM
Hi,

How does your Herald of Purity trigger ?
You are supposed to kill yourself or 20% on hit for unic/rare : does it mean you only have them shieldCharging bosses and rares x5 times to obtain 1 ?

For the moment I am leveling using BloodMagic on the tree (Pride on Mortal Conviction) because I cant see how triggering HoP (or peraps I will change for Arc-CurseOnHit-Culling)
Last edited by iHillda on Jan 8, 2020, 9:50:38 AM
"
iHillda wrote:
Hi,

How does your Herald of Purity trigger ?
You are supposed to kill yourself or 20% on hit for unic/rare : does it mean you only have them shieldCharging bosses and rares x5 times to obtain 1 ?

For the moment I am leveling using BloodMagic on the tree (Pride on Mortal Conviction) because I cant see how triggering HoP (or peraps I will change for Arc-CurseOnHit-Culling)
Herald of Purity is used only for the physical damage it adds to the build. The Sentinels are not part of the build as we do not kill.
Ho !! The flat phys adds even if there is no sentinel.... Tx for your fast answer.

Am I wrong or your pastBin is not updated to 3.9 ?
There is a great improvment in this new tree
Last edited by iHillda on Jan 8, 2020, 11:21:31 AM
"
iHillda wrote:
Ho !! The flat phys adds even if there is no sentinel.... Tx for your fast answer.

Am I wrong or your pastBin is not updated to 3.9 ?
There is a great improvment in this new tree
Trees have been updated for Metamorph! I will look at updating the DPS numbers also today as they have gone up too!
I have been able to do do the new map bosses with no problems. I have not been able to do Sirus yet though. But that is more about my playing skills and learning the mechanics of the fight than not having enough DPS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info