If poe had D2's immunity design.

OH LOLOL IMMUNITY YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING NOW oh you have a second element? OH LOLOLO WE'RE IMMUNE TOO GET FUCKED use a merc thankfully HaHAAA

Holy shit the design of d2 is fucking awful compared to poe I miss my poe *hits someone with a shark
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2019, 4:15:49 PM
Meh we would just have aura bots running infinity...
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
very, very few things were immune to Magic Hammer. and then they gave paladins teleport. thanks a lot....
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Meh we would just have aura bots running infinity...

The amount of HR you need to make that makes me emo -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Wasn't there skills that lowered resistances to break immunity too?

Conviction aura
Lower resist...

Last edited by yamface on Aug 7, 2019, 9:45:52 PM
I still miss enigma compared to teleport here. But getting away from focused boss farming is probably the best decision in PoE's longevity. I have a hard enough time going through the motions each league, there's no way I would have lasted this long if it was meph,pindle,diablo,baal and the pit, maybe gf with the council and key runs.
Yep, totally over league play.
Bossing should be rewarding in poe -.- while mr #12 walrus probably made 700c+ an hour in glacier while in poe doing end game content is actually most of the time losing profit like my most of my entire profits came from carrying people.

Least bossing in d2 is fun compared to poe =/ only issue with d2 is IMMUNITIES WITHOUT INFINITY or lower resist lol in terms of mobs.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 7, 2019, 10:12:21 PM
Hands down the worst part of D2.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Bossing should be rewarding in poe -.- while mr #12 walrus probably made 700c+ an hour in glacier while in poe doing end game content is actually most of the time losing profit like my most of my entire profits came from carrying people.

Least bossing in d2 is fun compared to poe =/ only issue with d2 is IMMUNITIES WITHOUT INFINITY or lower resist lol in terms of mobs.

Don't remind me, adding up the costs and time spent to beat uber elder 3 times alone is depressing, especially when I'm relying almost exclusively on the currency I earned before hand to pay for all the extras.

It's so much safer to just sell the maps.

I will say this tho, D2 bosses weren't nearly as intimidating as black souls (and variants) and stygian dolls.
Yep, totally over league play.
The mana system and immunities were always my biggest gripe with d2.

Chugging mana pots is awful and immunities kill so many cool builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info