[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
AutoQQ wrote:
"
bossads wrote:
I think this build is gonna be more OP in 3.10. Really want to make it as my league starter but i dont know how...lol

Level as self cast AW/SRS it's what I'm doing. It a bit slow act 1 by racing standards but will be easy to sustain post mid act 2.

What links are you using for a AW setup while leveling ?
Last edited by JordanBosle on Mar 11, 2020, 9:43:57 AM
"
JordanBosle wrote:
"
AutoQQ wrote:
"
bossads wrote:

Level as self cast AW/SRS it's what I'm doing. It a bit slow act 1 by racing standards but will be easy to sustain post mid act 2.

What links are you using for a AW setup while leveling ?

I haven't done any test runs as the skill just got reworked, but leveling with SRS, is just the same.
Srs>Splash>minion damage>melee phys
AW>splash>minion damage>damage on full life or melee phys
Early act 1 just rock
frost bomb>onslaught>added lit
Shockwave mine>lesser poison>and the mine support (you'll need to run to break some eggs with a shadow or have a friend buy it for you)
Transition into SRS late act 1 and you should be good from there.

I think the minions will easily carry.

Setup your leveling to get all the duration stuff early and the reduced mana cost stuff to help with sustainable casting. Be mindful to get int early on the left side of the scion wheel vs going through the resist nodes early and just regret the left start, otherwise you will get stat stuck on leveling abilities.
Last edited by AutoQQ on Mar 11, 2020, 11:07:29 AM
Skitter bots no longer work with Chains of Command.
Last edited by ZachOK on Mar 11, 2020, 11:56:16 AM
"Can't use Infernal Legion with Starforge"

why i cant use infernal legion with starforge? not sure what i miss here
Last edited by SuicideDuck on Mar 11, 2020, 12:43:02 PM
"
SuicideDuck wrote:
"Can't use Infernal Legion with Starforge"

why i cant use infernal legion with starforge? not sure what i miss here

Starforge says deal no elemental damage. It may or may not apply to the guardian since other things dont like Dancing Dervish.
"
TENPURAUDON wrote:
ver3.10 chains of command build plan
PoB Fork only
https://pastebin.com/rXR5Y0wK
I use expensive equipment. 100-150ex will cost.

DPS 1.5M * 14 = 21M

I think that if it is low cost, it will be DPS 7M.

Please let me know if anything is wrong.
--------------------------
Perhaps AG does not need Infernal Legion.
I have entered because I can not judge.

Hum, pretty sure the more damage and the more attack speed apply to the skill gem only. They never said anything about the triggered skill from Chains of Commands. The triggered skill has 60% more damage and no "More AS", so you should actually do 27% less damage.

Except if I missed something obvious (but since you are in a 7L, I doubt it's the case).

Compare:
"
Chains of Command: The Skills granted by this item have been updated in line with Animate Weapon. The level 18 version of the skill adds 108 to 159 physical damage to the attacks of minions animated by it. This level of the skill can animate up to 13 minions. The level 20 version of the skill adds 126 to 184 physical damage to the attacks of minions animated by it. This level of the skill can animate up to 14 minions. Both have a base duration of 20 seconds. These changes affect all versions of the item.
No mention of additional multiplier or change to the more damage

"
Animate Weapon
Now has the Physical tag.
Now animates a weapon in an area around where you are targetting (you don't have to target a specific item).
Animate Weapon has been reworked and undergone some cosmetic upgrades as well.
The damage multiplier on Animate Weapon was not applying to the minion's damage at all. Whoops! Because of this, the skill has been rebalanced.
Can now be supported by Unleash and Spell Echo.
Now has a base duration of 40 seconds (from 37.5 seconds) at all gem levels.
Now allows a maximum of 5 Animated Weapons at gem level 1, up to 14 at gem level 20 (from 50 at all gem levels).
Now has a base cast speed of 0.6 seconds (from 0.8).
Now costs 4 mana at gem level 1 (from 7), up to 12 at gem level 20 (from 26).
Now grants your minions' attacks 5 to 8 additional Physical Damage at gem level 1 (from 4 to 6), up to 126 to 184 at gem level 20 (from 38 to 56).
Minions now deal 10% more damage at gem level 1, up to 48% more at gem level 20. Note that there was previously similar (but numerically higher) bonus listed on the skill gem that, as it turns out, did nothing.
Now grants your minions 10% more attack speed at gem level 1, up to 48% more at gem level 20. Previously the gem granted increased attack speed rather than more.

Now gains 2% increased Minion Movement Speed per 1% gem quality (from 4% increased Minion Movement Speed).
Clear mention of it.
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 11, 2020, 4:27:14 PM
i literally said it can be pure physical damage build of it and nobody commented on my post ... so let's say if we try it without chain of command and try specters ..AG..also carrion golem..would it be worth more ?
Last edited by memonemo on Mar 11, 2020, 5:03:32 PM
Keyen Thank you.
I'll check it now.
"
memonemo wrote:
i literally said it can be pure physical damage build of it and nobody commented on my post ... so let's say if we try it without chain of command and try specters ..AG..also carrion golem..would it be worth more ?

I made a pure necro pastbin but it was converting to cold, which now might be worth a look again.

Hopefully animate guardian weapon didn't just update anything but minion cap.
Last edited by AutoQQ on Mar 11, 2020, 5:49:36 PM
"
TENPURAUDON wrote:
Keyen Thank you.
I'll check it now.

Anyway, I have two others possibilities of high end dps. I will do some calculation about it first.

Edit: Yes, found two weapons hiting 16M+ dps without awakened supports and with 5c jewels. One is paradoxica (but there is a trick x) and the other is voidforge.
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 11, 2020, 5:35:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info