"
this build is sooo much fun

i just crafted this helm

what do u think ??

It's good
But I'll reroll and do better.
"
qlasboy wrote:
TENPURAUDON From your character and POB that you wrote i see that you have taken avatar of fire...Also on other player characters i see they also have avatar of fire keysone taken...

Check the Timeless jewel in the wiki. It changes keystones depending on the name written in the timeless jewel. We are both going for Divine Flesh (88 chaos res, half of ele damage as chaos damage, I wrote about the synergy with Ahn's Heritage earlier in the thread).
"
olsev_baiden wrote:
"
qlasboy wrote:
TENPURAUDON From your character and POB that you wrote i see that you have taken avatar of fire...Also on other player characters i see they also have avatar of fire keysone taken...

Check the Timeless jewel in the wiki. It changes keystones depending on the name written in the timeless jewel. We are both going for Divine Flesh (88 chaos res, half of ele damage as chaos damage, I wrote about the synergy with Ahn's Heritage earlier in the thread).

Thank you for the commentary.
Hello. Tell me please, there is no low cost starter gear PoB now?
Can You send it, if it possible?
"
lord0805 wrote:
Hello. Tell me please, there is no low cost starter gear PoB now?
Can You send it, if it possible?

Wait a day
I'll add
Ok, thank You very much!
"
lord0805 wrote:
Ok, thank You very much!

low cost pob has been uploaded.
"
TENPURAUDON wrote:
"
lord0805 wrote:
Ok, thank You very much!

low cost pob has been uploaded.

Thank You very very much!
Hi All, I am absolutely loving this build (pathfinder variant). Probably my favorite ever.

However, I keep causing my friends to disconnect from the game when I play with them. Even if I go slow, they still disconnect within about 30 seconds of starting a map or delve. I have tried a lot of different maps and a few different players. It is consistent.

My other characters do not cause this when playing with them. Has anyone else experienced this or knows a possible solution?
Last edited by jallp7 on Jan 21, 2020, 1:40:12 AM
"
jallp7 wrote:
Hi All, I am absolutely loving this build (pathfinder variant). Probably my favorite ever.

However, I keep causing my friends to disconnect from the game when I play with them. Even if I go slow, they still disconnect within about 30 seconds of starting a map or delve. I have tried a lot of different maps and a few different players. It is consistent.

My other characters do not cause this when playing with them. Has anyone else experienced this or knows a possible solution?

Infernal Legion is a buggy support gem. Since months there are bug reports with different minions + Infernal Legion support gem. Fix: remove the gem when a party member enters the instance.

For me it works to remove the support gem before a party member enters the instance and socket it back in when the party member is in the instance. I rarely play in a party so it's not that bad. If you are in parties frequently you should not use this gem :\
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Jan 21, 2020, 1:52:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info