[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

your build seems to have VERY PRECISE items, some seem very hard to find. does this build work any other way?
"
erasem wrote:
Since Aul's Uprising for Anger are very expensive should i swap it with Aul's for Determination? Or should invest into awakened gems?

detamination is under test.
Perhaps you will no longer use deathmination.
The awakened minion damage / elemental damage gem is the final equipment.
the blood magic chest is mandatory?
Last edited by Xastru on Jan 5, 2020, 3:53:47 PM
Hello can you check my POB : https://pastebin.com/j3Drhnwa
What should i change i have 3ex left to invest and my goal is later Sirius.
The char is not on the lvl atm im still leveling but i have the Gear.
What do you think on go Guardian (not necro on ascendant) and get onslaught on everyone and you can use power syphon to give minion power charges ?
Last edited by trzoor on Jan 5, 2020, 4:02:55 PM
"
TENPURAUDON wrote:
"
PrinceOfPower wrote:
Hi, i'm going the ascendant version of the build. My damage is weak and my weapons die vs metamorphs so i cant kill them. Can you tell me what's wrong with my build? I know i still have to get quality on gems and get them to level 20 but doing this in PoB doesnt give me a signifiant boost of damage. I'm using normal Oro, kaom roots, belly of the beast, Mask of the stitched demon and some rare gloves with elemental rest and life on my animate guardian.

This build cannot go to the Elemental Reflect Map.
First, pay attention.

I looked at your character.
Nothing found to activate Elemental Equilibrium.
Adds x to xx Lightning (or Cold) Damage to Attacks
The firepower is greatly increased.

Get Indomtable army passive.
Increases minion defense.

Please try these two first.

So, i did what you said. I've got a ring with Adds x to xx Lightning Damage to Attacks and Indomitable Army, but i still lack lots of damage. I can barely kill Metamorphs and some bosses
Why not pure pathfinder ?

More flask charges == more shit to kill on bosses == better dps and better survivability via flask effect ??
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Builds great, but only issue is keeping those AW minions up for big bosses.
The helm enchant may be a huge help and I might try the Minions recover life when you focus on gloves craft to keep them up because the flask heal isn't enough for some end game content.
Last edited by Ranchhods on Jan 5, 2020, 5:28:09 PM
"
TENPURAUDON wrote:
"
noXza wrote:
Hello there, thanks for the guide first of all :)

Skill tree wise, should we still head for the budget version first and then start switching to the endgame skill tree and switch to the "updated" endgame tree you have on your youtube videos when we get uber lab done and pathfinder start?

Change the passive to that of the youtube video.
At first please test with cheap AG equipment.
After confirming that the AG is not dead on the map farm or metamorph,
It would be nice to equip the AG with good equipment.

Thanks for the response, will do :) I got the budget gear equipped, except the two unset rings, so no convocation/molten shell right now sadly, need to get that sorted tomorrow :)

"
xspeed1 wrote:
your build seems to have VERY PRECISE items, some seem very hard to find. does this build work any other way?

Hard to find??? like what? Also, everything in the budget build is under 2ex are you looking for a 50c build I'm confused at this question

"
Xastru wrote:

the blood magic chest is mandatory?

No he said it was cheap at the time

"
trzoor wrote:

What do you think on go Guardian (not necro on ascendant) and get onslaught on everyone and you can use power syphon to give minion power charges ?

Bro, the entire point is to have flask charges regenning even in boss fights. If you are never planning on bossing at all then feel free to go necro/guargian/etc. if you want to kill bosses then your choices are Pathfinder and Ascendant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info