Muahaha I have bought 10k $ worth of FRUIT using your credit card.

So where did all this fruit go? That is the question.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
So where did all this fruit go? That is the question.

I stuffed it in your closet
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
FBI open up!
"
FinYuna wrote:
FBI open up!

what are u going to do think a walrus t-rex did all this? pfft
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
The spiders are free protein.
Thank goodness I don't have a CC anymore.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
The spiders are free protein.

You say this now. Next thing you know the sick bastards have colonized in your skull.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Like I'd even notice a mere 10k missing from my credit card.

Your GF agrees.

Edit: Also this,

What an adorable spider! That species is particularly venomous, but they're very social creatures.
We recently had a lizard incursion (when it gets over 100F they typically sneak into your house to get out of the heat along with other less friendly species).

We usually get these mini geckos but this thing was BIG. Nearly had a heart attack when I opened up the empty dishwasher to load and VOILA there he was!

Once I got over the shock I was looking for a container I have to catch and release but he escaped.

Marlin has a gross habit of eating them (usually in front of you as you try to eat a meal). I have no idea what the little one does since we have had none that I know of in awhile.

Did they eat him? Or is he languishing of starvation under the fridge or in a dark corner? No one knows.

Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
We recently had a lizard incursion (when it gets over 100F they typically sneak into your house to get out of the heat along with other less friendly species).

We usually get these mini geckos but this thing was BIG. Nearly had a heart attack when I opened up the empty dishwasher to load and VOILA there he was!

Once I got over the shock I was looking for a container I have to catch and release but he escaped.

Marlin has a gross habit of eating them (usually in front of you as you try to eat a meal). I have no idea what the little one does since we have had none that I know of in awhile.

Did they eat him? Or is he languishing of starvation under the fridge or in a dark corner? No one knows.

Dude, the place you live sounds awesome. I get these behemoth fucking spiders swarming my house.

I literally almost vomited all over my bed a few weeks ago when this almost three inch wad of terrifying was slowly dangling his way down to my head.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info