Muahaha I have bought 10k $ worth of FRUIT using your credit card.

INFESTED WITH SPIDERS

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2019, 10:46:58 AM
I will sue you
Censored.
waht are u going to do that a walrus t-rex thing used ur cc? lol whos going to believe u /rolls around
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
After an in depth investigation, it appears that I_NO used your stolen credit card to charge $10,000 for a small bunch of perfect grapes.

http://www.grubstreet.com/2016/07/japanese-market-ruby-roman-grapes-bid.html
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Why not just buy ten thousand dollars worth of spiders? You could throw boxes of them at people's houses, and they'd be terrified. There's not much you could do with spidery fruit though.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Again, you are crossing the line, eventually one of these line crossings will be your last, just a friendly reminder O' last T-rex:

Spoiler
okay, but that aside im slightly confused at what exactly is infested with spiders. The fruit? The credit card? I_NO?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 2, 2019, 9:08:59 AM
"
Disrupted wrote:

[-spoiler]okay, but that aside im slightly confused at what exactly is infested with spiders. The fruit? The credit card? I_NO?[/spoiler]

Well I'm more than slightly confused on that point. It would be even worse but I've learned to make allowances for T-Rex's having very short arms with large claws that probably destroy keyboards daily.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Like I'd even notice a mere 10k missing from my credit card.

Your GF agrees.

Edit: Also this,

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Aug 2, 2019, 1:42:22 PM
I was about to go to sleep. I'm pretty confident I'll be having nightmares after that.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
What a thoughtful gift! I made you a pie, by way of saying thanks

[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info