[3.13] [SSF] Essence Drain Beastmode || Ultimate Guide to Solo Self Found

Thanks so much for this build! This thing can Alc and go any tier map for sure. I finally multi-crafted my first item ever. PS> I'm in SSF always and the build goes through maps like butter.

The thing that actually took the longest was unveiling the level 3 chaos over time multiplayer. I had everything else in place long before that was finally unveiled. So I killed regular shaper using this wand + shield and armor combo.

I actually am more squishy with the bow and quiver and new armor. However, I don't understand how people are getting so much ES and life. I have 5.9k life and 2.3k es. best I could muster in SSF I guess. heheh Switching to the bow got me over 100k DoT tooltip.

I had well over 6k life and 3k es when using the wand and shield and other armor.

Thanks again for this AWESOME BUILD!!!!

Last edited by Shinare on Oct 11, 2019, 1:09:39 PM
"
Shinare wrote:
Thanks again for this AWESOME BUILD!!!!

I'm glad you're liking the build so much! :D

To answer your question about life total: Glorious Vanity gives you a whole lotta extra ES (20% of max life) and you can squeeze in some more on your boots for example. However, you already are very tanky. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

What level do you wanna push to? :)
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

What level do you wanna push to? :)

I just wanna try uber elder, I've never had the chance before to try and I feel like this build is so good a noob like me could go fo it. hehe

is there any way a SSF can get a glorious vanity?
Last edited by Shinare on Oct 11, 2019, 10:35:50 PM
"
Shinare wrote:
I just wanna try uber elder, I've never had the chance before to try and I feel like this build is so good a noob like me could go fo it. hehe

is there any way a SSF can get a glorious vanity?

Last league it was quite easy. This time around, chances aren't that great I reckon. Luckily, the build works without it as well. :-)

And the build is very well suited for the uber elder fight. I did 24 last season with it!
nvm. ty
Last edited by HelloVenusX on Oct 14, 2019, 3:58:12 PM
Updated the Leveling Trees to 3.8!
Hi. For safe lvl 100 I recommend going wand+shield together with Perfect Form, lvl 4 enlighten for blood&sand and Malevolence then getting MoM and arcane focus or some other mana notable. Did this way without dying from like 96 except a few deaths to desyncs andbluescreens(am playing on pS4). Also tried for the first time delving and so far gotten to 413 and not been close to dying at all(cept desyncs). Just thought for some variables on SSF, sorry if am intruding ur guide which btw is a cool one
"
kentakofotDM wrote:
Hi. For safe lvl 100 I recommend going wand+shield together with Perfect Form, lvl 4 enlighten for blood&sand and Malevolence then getting MoM and arcane focus or some other mana notable. Did this way without dying from like 96 except a few deaths to desyncs andbluescreens(am playing on pS4). Also tried for the first time delving and so far gotten to 413 and not been close to dying at all(cept desyncs). Just thought for some variables on SSF, sorry if am intruding ur guide which btw is a cool one

Hey there. :-)

Yeah, you can always go tankier. The build is for highest possible single-target with 900k Shaper DPS on ED. However, if you just want to tank everything, your proposed way is feasible as well. Made it to 97 with no issues last season. 100 is total cancer imo. :D
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Oct 18, 2019, 2:50:11 AM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Hey there. :-)

Yeah, you can always go tankier. The build is for highest possible single-target with 900k Shaper DPS on ED. However, if you just want to tank everything, your proposed way is feasible as well. Made it to 97 with no issues last season. 100 is total cancer imo. :D

Aye, been trying to find a good middleground between dps and tankyness but don't think there is one. I mean, you can get almost as good dps with shield+wand as with a bow - but in the end that +300k dps difference is big since you can only get so much dps with ED and thats with ur builds approach and other similar ones. Though I just want to try find that perfect balance between urs and tankyness! Yep 100 is pure cancer :D
ArtCrusade, simple question - is it worth to have mind over matter if I don't have glorious vanity? Is it there just to be transformed into corrupted soul?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info