I GOT SCAMMED

OMEGALUL

DID YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD GET SCUMMED? BWAHAHAH

Yo for real tough stop with the scamming threads nothings gonna happen ok you guys who got "Scammed" made a BEEG mistake by not checking what you where buying and you got rekt. LEARN FROM IT AND MOVE ON ALREADY GEEZ.

Necropolis league G.O.A.T
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2019, 5:02:05 AM
+1 10/10
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I thought you did the scamming tbh.
reported for clickbait title
:)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Is easy for some ppl to get “scammed” cos they can’t stop for a half minute to check what they buying. I blame t speed meta;) everyone go fast! fast! quick! quick! I need to get back to map so I won’t waste my time and profit! And than boom hit that accept without proper checking.... And than crying on forums... I like most those who say I’m done with this game I quit! LOL

E: but must say it’s getting more and more popular this league... Well.. More ppl play this game more ppl can get scammed;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Last edited by KOrchann on Jul 27, 2019, 2:52:34 PM
"
DoubleU wrote:
reported for clickbait title
:)

nearly scammed a guy. he was putting 5c more for a 1c ring into trade and i pressed accept by accident after doing the usual swipe.

i really hope he's not going to witchhunting me on reddit and ggg is flagging my account!!!

shall i write ggg that i'm innocent in case i got reported with life video footage and slow motion for more drama?
but i clicked accept, so i'm the villain. so many questions, i think i'm better gonna look for a new game.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
nearly scammed a guy. he was putting 5c more for a 1c ring into trade and i pressed accept by accident after doing the usual swipe.

Probably a exhausted, tired guy that buys out 1c rings for loreweave. Happens.
Last edited by putblug on Jul 27, 2019, 6:06:32 PM
"
vio wrote:

i really hope he's not going to witchhunting me on reddit and ggg is flagging my account!!!

shall i write ggg that i'm innocent in case i got reported with life video footage and slow motion for more drama?
but i clicked accept, so i'm the villain. so many questions, i think i'm better gonna look for a new game.

Redditors will say fake news and they will burn you at the stake. Crispy Bacon.
Moved to the offtopic section, lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info