[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hey guys Im level 91 right now and I feel like Im a bit lacking in the damage department when it comes to end game stuff like simulacrums and tier 16's any idea what I should get next for my biggest DPS upgrade? Nothing too insane though like 5 exalt+ :L. Thanks a bunch
"
ShiroeSenpai wrote:

Hey guys Im level 91 right now and I feel like Im a bit lacking in the damage department when it comes to end game stuff like simulacrums and tier 16's any idea what I should get next for my biggest DPS upgrade? Nothing too insane though like 5 exalt+ :L. Thanks a bunch

Quality your gems through the vendor recipe, get 6 link. Change your belt, ele damage is useless for you, rest of stats are okayish. In your case I would grab 90+ hp, combined res and either physical damage or meta damage craft. Get a golem for your cwdt. Use blood stance if you aren't.
Last edited by Victtorius on Mar 21, 2020, 8:24:07 AM
"
Dex2644 wrote:
I do plan on updating cluster jewels quite soon. We have access to 2 jewel clusters and my idea atm is to get as many Deep Cut notables as possible and potentially get some life nodes aswell. Dodge/Elusive etc would be nice aswell.

Do keep in mind that the more Deep Cut's we get the stronger Champion alternative becomes since he scales very well with Impale stacks. It would be slower for mapping for sure but the DPS would be there for the nastier content such as Simulacrum.

Wait, Deep Cuts stack?! This doesn't seem intended
Sorry but could you explain what do you mean by: "The Saviour is the best weapon in the game for pure boss damage but its quite pitiful to map with."
Why pitiful?
"
Victtorius wrote:
"
Dex2644 wrote:
I do plan on updating cluster jewels quite soon. We have access to 2 jewel clusters and my idea atm is to get as many Deep Cut notables as possible and potentially get some life nodes aswell. Dodge/Elusive etc would be nice aswell.

Do keep in mind that the more Deep Cut's we get the stronger Champion alternative becomes since he scales very well with Impale stacks. It would be slower for mapping for sure but the DPS would be there for the nastier content such as Simulacrum.

I'm gonna have to be honest and say it's purely speculation on my behalf since I've never even seen the node in-game. If it doesnt stack I think we would simply go Deep Wounds -> Life cluster -> Dodge/Elusive. Last time I checked the damage nodes for this build I wasnt to impressed.

Just to mention a few though that has potential, mind you I have to compare them in POB with a fully geared character to see if they are worth taking.

Large Cluster: Deep Cuts, Bloodscent, Devastator, Fuel the Fight, Feed the Fury, Iron Breaker.

Medium Cluster: Magnifier, Precise Commander, Quick Getaway, Assert Dominance, Towering Threat, Rapid Infusion, Enduring Focus, Precise Focus, Master of Command, Master of Fear, Mender's Wellspring, Peak Vigour.

Small Cluster: Towering Threat, Peak Vigour, Fettle, Feast of Flesh, Adrenaline, Wall of Muscle, Prismatic Carapace, Militarism, Prismatic Dance, No Witnesses.

The Saviour is pitiful to map with because you are relying on the AI of 2 clones to do 50% of your damage. They might aswell run off in a random direction to chase 1 mob when you would have needed them to clear the next pack of 30+ mobs.
Last edited by Dex2644 on Mar 21, 2020, 9:25:38 AM
you say "fossil crafted with Serrated and Pristine for the -15."

I can use any base to get that mod?
"
Sidu wrote:

As of 3.10 you need an ilvl 85+ Warlord chest.

My experience with the build: I'm only just entering red maps now, and my DPS is plenty (even for Delirium) but I'm trying to work on survivability. Might look at going Divine Flesh and grabbing more chaos resist on my yellow pieces.

End game, I'm thinking I'll have to go 2 sets of gear with explode + -mana chest for clear and crit + -mana + savior for bossing. I'll attempt to go 40/40 with this build which should be doable (not going for E.G.G. level 100 though).
While doing arcs you use sand stance right?
"
Avocadoe wrote:
"
Sidu wrote:

As of 3.10 you need an ilvl 85+ Warlord chest.

Why is that. What about delve mod?
"
Dex2644 wrote:
"
Victtorius wrote:
"
Dex2644 wrote:

I'm gonna have to be honest and say it's purely speculation on my behalf since I've never even seen the node in-game. If it doesnt stack I think we would simply go Deep Wounds -> Life cluster -> Dodge/Elusive. Last time I checked the damage nodes for this build I wasnt to impressed.

Just to mention a few though that has potential, mind you I have to compare them in POB with a fully geared character to see if they are worth taking.

Large Cluster: Deep Cuts, Bloodscent, Devastator, Fuel the Fight, Feed the Fury, Iron Breaker.

Medium Cluster: Magnifier, Precise Commander, Quick Getaway, Assert Dominance, Towering Threat, Rapid Infusion, Enduring Focus, Precise Focus, Master of Command, Master of Fear, Mender's Wellspring, Peak Vigour.

Small Cluster: Towering Threat, Peak Vigour, Fettle, Feast of Flesh, Adrenaline, Wall of Muscle, Prismatic Carapace, Militarism, Prismatic Dance, No Witnesses.

The Saviour is pitiful to map with because you are relying on the AI of 2 clones to do 50% of your damage. They might aswell run off in a random direction to chase 1 mob when you would have needed them to clear the next pack of 30+ mobs.

Today I got second jewel with deep cuts and managed to get some points to get it. According to PoB, they do stack, and I think I have more dps in game too. So right now I'm sitting @ 9 max impale as champion. With watcher's eye we can reach 11 0_0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info