[3.10] Poet's Pen + Volatile Dead, Uber Elder deathless.

"
Atohs wrote:
Hi there,

Thank you for this awesome build! I have a doubt with the anoint on a rare amulet. What passive are we searching to allocate?

And thank you again!

You forgot to allocate EO, huge DPS loss.

Also you are losing a lot of boss DPS by running wave of conviction in desecrate wand and cascade with VD. I see how you may have misunderstood the guide. The "new" setup refers only to the ascendant build. If you are using necro, use setup suggested for necro.

For anointing there are many options. All depends on your budget and if you want defense or offense or maybe a mix. Defensive options are mostly very expensive. Goof budget option is Fusillade for DPS. Explosive Impact is also not bad candidate, could save you 2 points. Since you have shit gear, i wont suggest any expensive options, that currency would be better spend on gear.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Atohs wrote:
Hi there,

Thank you for this awesome build! I have a doubt with the anoint on a rare amulet. What passive are we searching to allocate?

And thank you again!

You forgot to allocate EO, huge DPS loss.

Also you are losing a lot of boss DPS by running wave of conviction in desecrate wand and cascade with VD. I see how you may have misunderstood the guide. The "new" setup refers only to the ascendant build. If you are using necro, use setup suggested for necro.

For anointing there are many options. All depends on your budget and if you want defense or offense or maybe a mix. Defensive options are mostly very expensive. Goof budget option is Fusillade for DPS. Explosive Impact is also not bad candidate, could save you 2 points. Since you have shit gear, i wont suggest any expensive options, that currency would be better spend on gear.

Ty for the help dude and for remember me the EO ;)

I went to the necromancer part and I saw that the desecrate was alone with the cascade, but the VD was linked with Spell Cascade + Concentrated Effect, changing concentrated to Elemental focus for mapping. I'm wrong? What am I missing?

Then the Wave with cast when damage taken, but I could put bodyswap for mapping with desecrate and spell cascade? Or it goes somewhere else?

Sorry dude, I have a lot of questions... Maybe I missread or something, but I can´t found my error
"
Atohs wrote:

I went to the necromancer part and I saw that the desecrate was alone with the cascade, but the VD was linked with Spell Cascade + Concentrated Effect, changing concentrated to Elemental focus for mapping. I'm wrong? What am I missing?

Then the Wave with cast when damage taken, but I could put bodyswap for mapping with desecrate and spell cascade? Or it goes somewhere else?

Sorry dude, I have a lot of questions... Maybe I missread or something, but I can´t found my error

I wrote there as well, what to put as a 3rd gem. Also elaborated now, why.

If you like that gameplay with bodyswap, sure.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Atohs wrote:

I wrote there as well, what to put as a 3rd gem. Also elaborated now, why.

If you like that gameplay with bodyswap, sure.

Okey, you solved my doubts, thank you!
Is the extra corpse from VD better than the 40% damage to VD on the helm enchant?
Last edited by scottakastine on Feb 3, 2020, 1:19:47 AM
"
scottakastine wrote:
Is the extra corpse from VD better than the 40% damage to VD on the helm enchant?

By alot. At least 6x better and with great gear can go up to 10x better.
"
By alot. At least 6x better and with great gear can go up to 10x better.

Perfect thank you, I wasnt sure on how it calculated damage. I have been loving the play style of this a lot. I have all the gear you listed now, and I am just working on the last few things like helm enchant and slightly better insanity gloves
Is spell cascade good to put in the wand for necro? I assume the "new" bit for the MH wand is for necro right? Just curious cause you also say to not use another castable spell as it will be a dps loss.
"
pyrojackelope wrote:
Is spell cascade good to put in the wand for necro? I assume the "new" bit for the MH wand is for necro right? Just curious cause you also say to not use another castable spell as it will be a dps loss.

If you want to play as necro, use scion part of the guide, if there is nothing about that part in necro section.
I take it back, your POB says one thing and your guide says another for necro. I dunno what to follow.
Last edited by pyrojackelope on Feb 8, 2020, 9:11:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info