[3.10] Poet's Pen + Volatile Dead, Uber Elder deathless.

So let me try and explain it a bit better.

During the course of a map run, I will notice I cannot produce as much balls as they explode on summon. So at some point I can only have 4-5 whatever I see on the screen, compared to the tremendous amount at the start. It resets itself if I head back to my hideout and go back in.

Does it have to do with frenzy level being over level 2, as I see yours is level 2?
I just don't know, I only know a temp solution to fix it.
"
AkashaMoka wrote:

During the course of a map run, I will notice I cannot produce as much balls as they explode on summon. So at some point I can only have 4-5 whatever I see on the screen, compared to the tremendous amount at the start. It resets itself if I head back to my hideout and go back in.

Does it have to do with frenzy level being over level 2, as I see yours is level 2?

Could be a bug.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
AkashaMoka wrote:

Could be a bug.

Could be, cause my friend never has this issue just me. Also, why not use immortal call? Atm I am just hovering 4.4k life without Koams, but I can die so fast if I am not careful, and even if I am, I still die.

Now I haven't bought the flasks yet for extra damage and to kill targets faster, maybe that's my issue atm not having those flasks.
"
AkashaMoka wrote:

Could be, cause my friend never has this issue just me. Also, why not use immortal call? Atm I am just hovering 4.4k life without Koams, but I can die so fast if I am not careful, and even if I am, I still die.

Now I haven't bought the flasks yet for extra damage and to kill targets faster, maybe that's my issue atm not having those flasks.

Steel skin is better imo.
I see 2 curse that is being used in the gem links but don't seem to see any +1 additional curse, is enfeeble purely just for a snap defensive curse that is expected to be overwritten by flammability with the CoH immediately?
"
Chaosbeam wrote:
I see 2 curse that is being used in the gem links but don't seem to see any +1 additional curse, is enfeeble purely just for a snap defensive curse that is expected to be overwritten by flammability with the CoH immediately?

Enfeeble is for defense from packs of mobs and flammability for increased single target dmg.
Sorry for the questions, would taking out Wave of Conviction be fine to take out for Steelskin? If I wanted to survive longer in any case, I use body swap and besides certain bosses I will use flame dash but be in long distance.
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
Sorry for the questions, would taking out Wave of Conviction be fine to take out for Steelskin? If I wanted to survive longer in any case, I use body swap and besides certain bosses I will use flame dash but be in long distance.

I don't really understand what you mean, since i already suggest to use steel skin.
So, I am playing the build on my Necromancer but to me the damage seems a bit... low? Like don't get me wrong, I am clearing 16s without much trouble but the bosses tend to take a while (30-60s roughly?).

Here is my current gear:

Is there anything obvious I am missing? Maybe you can point me in the right direction to further improve on the build?

Because on a fun sccale this one gets a 10/10 from me :D
"
Âesri wrote:
So, I am playing the build on my Necromancer but to me the damage seems a bit... low? Like don't get me wrong, I am clearing 16s without much trouble but the bosses tend to take a while (30-60s roughly?).

Here is my current gear:

Is there anything obvious I am missing? Maybe you can point me in the right direction to further improve on the build?

Because on a fun sccale this one gets a 10/10 from me :D

I would guess, it's because of mob buffs. Bosses got big life buff in t16 and on top of that increased elemental resists.
Craft a helmet with scorching fossil for -fire res to nearby enemies. Could also try and get wave of conviction with CwDT setup for even more -fire res. That would help a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info