[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Bethrezhen wrote:
@Darkxellmc excuse me if I'm being annoying, but I'm not sure if you didn't see my post or for any other reason, but did you annul the "3 craft mods" on that one ring yous showed or is there any other trick to get those 2 crafted mods?

Eradicator kinda sucks for everyone, ngl. As shugga said, it's more or less a dps check, and he has deadly not very dodgeable mechanics. I'm not rreally sure why you'd need 2 life flasks tho, ED should regen you very well passively on bosses.

Anyways. Yes, I annulled the multimod on this ring. It's very easy, make sure there was the essence mod, the 3 crafted mods and harvest removable stuff only (takes 2-3 essences only). Then, yolo anul. If you hit the essence mod, start over, you lost 3ex. If you hit multimod, you win. If you hit anything else, just ignore or recraft it, it's no big deal.

After this and an aspect craft, only prefixes are left empty, which can be filled with harvest life and defence somewhat easily (going for double t1 is very tough, settle for a bit less if you have less currency ofc).

"
SilentNomad wrote:
Hey Dark. I've played ED many leagues before and have done variations on this setup. I am mostly following your guide, but I was also thinking of how to potentially improve survivability against bosses even more. Do you think Atziri's step for the extra spell dodge could be better in this case, since spells are what usually kills you?

Also, what are your thoughts on a crafted rare ES/Evasion/Life chest with crafted spell dodge? I am just thinking that dropping some attack dodge isn't a big deal, especially due to high evasion.

Finally, I was just thinking if it is worth leaping past acrobatics all together to save some of that ES pool. and rely more on the evasion side of things. Or do you think that will make you too squishy for the rest of the content? These are things I've seen before when I used to play hardcore and this is the first league Im pushing ED to the maximum limit, so I am considering all options.

Thanks a lot for the in-depth guide and I really love all the defensive layers, I just don't like the idea of being reliant on elusive for spell dodge, especially when it doesn't really work on bosses.

Personally, in the real endgame, spells aren't a big issue. The only dangerous spells are true oneshots anyways, and spell dodge won't help much against them. Die beam and shaper balls are the only exeption here, more or less. I think hard defences are better to mitigate spells overall.

Atziri's steps are decent leaguestart boost for sure, all stats on them are good. But they lack resistances and attack dodge, making them far inferior to properly crafted ones. If you are dying to bosses, consider it. If you can afford better rares, just get better rares imo.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Personally, in the real endgame, spells aren't a big issue. The only dangerous spells are true oneshots anyways, and spell dodge won't help much against them. Die beam and shaper balls are the only exeption here, more or less. I think hard defences are better to mitigate spells overall.

Atziri's steps are decent leaguestart boost for sure, all stats on them are good. But they lack resistances and attack dodge, making them far inferior to properly crafted ones. If you are dying to bosses, consider it. If you can afford better rares, just get better rares imo.

What do you think about a rare chest instead of Hyrris Ire? Since that would probably give a bit more hard defenses through more Life and ES. But I understand that perhaps I overvalue spell dodge and I might just use atziris step interim until I can upgrade.
Hello if we use awakener orb boots would an elevated avoid projectiles be possibly useful? You can get up to 34% avoid projectile when stacked with the pantheon. We can easily reach elem cap even with little resist on boots
think i almost got my gear done, went a bit off script and was curious if its good. missing some dodge on boots ill try to use maven orb to get to t1 and will keep suffix harvest craft rings for the life and es.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Bethrezhen wrote:
@Darkxellmc excuse me if I'm being annoying, but I'm not sure if you didn't see my post or for any other reason, but did you annul the "3 craft mods" on that one ring yous showed or is there any other trick to get those 2 crafted mods?

Eradicator kinda sucks for everyone, ngl. As shugga said, it's more or less a dps check, and he has deadly not very dodgeable mechanics. I'm not rreally sure why you'd need 2 life flasks tho, ED should regen you very well passively on bosses.

Anyways. Yes, I annulled the multimod on this ring. It's very easy, make sure there was the essence mod, the 3 crafted mods and harvest removable stuff only (takes 2-3 essences only). Then, yolo anul. If you hit the essence mod, start over, you lost 3ex. If you hit multimod, you win. If you hit anything else, just ignore or recraft it, it's no big deal.

After this and an aspect craft, only prefixes are left empty, which can be filled with harvest life and defence somewhat easily (going for double t1 is very tough, settle for a bit less if you have less currency ofc).

Understood, thank you. I took 2 hp flasks because the regen from ED on him looked a bit slow, and when he hit me I needed to regen quickly to 100% from 10-20%, and so that the pantheon power would regen the charges on both, again, for safety.

Also, I assume none has ever any problem that in some boss fights you get your shield down to 0 and cannot cast anything? Like, I understand there's the ES leech passive, which I thought should be enough, but I'm not sure if it's that I sometimes not have any dots on the boss and hence not regenerating anything, or the shield is on cooldown for regen, not sure how this really works, but this problem is kinda annoying.
Last edited by Bethrezhen on Feb 26, 2021, 2:27:00 AM
I'm looking for a super tanky build cause im tired of dying. Can anyone confirm this build is super hard to die? Can this build do T16s with 5ex or less?
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
I'm looking for a super tanky build cause im tired of dying. Can anyone confirm this build is super hard to die? Can this build do T16s with 5ex or less?

No. On less than 5ex in t16 maps, I doubt anything wil truely be tanky.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

No. On less than 5ex in t16 maps, I doubt anything wil truely be tanky.

What's the minimum amount of ex to spend to make it feel tanky?
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

On this build? I'd say a 10-15ex investment is a good start to make a map runner. 5ex on a bow, decent boots for 1ex, misc gems for 1-2ex, a good amy for 1-2ex, 0.5 on flasks, 2-3 on jewels, 1-2 on a quiver...

The 10-15ex PoB is a good exemple of something that, if properly built, will cruise through maps and be quite tanky. The damage isn't insane on it tho, that's ED for you.
Note that the prices in PoB haven't been updated, and things such as transcendent mind skyrocketed in price, making them not as good as budget early options anymore (still insane for endgame tho).

That said, the average profit from a valdo map is about 10c only from the harbinger pack. If you're actually running t16s, you probably have run more than 50 maps from valdo, there's no way you only have 5ex at this point in the game.
My main advice wouldn't be to try to make something work on a budget, but try to figure out where your currency went/is. You may have a LOT more than you think in your stash hidden in smaller things. Ancient orbs are 25c per, alterations are 400 for 1ex, harbinger orbs can make beachheads for 15c piece in bulk, scarabs are all a few chaos each, defening essences are 50c-2ex per stack, and any harvest craft that says remove or add is at least 1ex on tft...

I've looked at your characters, and you only have a LL carrion golems necro this league. It's a very strong build, but with the minimal investment you put in it (no, a 6l isn't carrying you through endgame anymore, thant only one of your first upgrades), you are probbaly a bit disapointed in it. I'd strongly recomment you push on with one build, as rerolling is a HUGE waste of time you could use to actually scale one build for all content. "Leaguestarters" are imo the biggest beginner mistake. You don't need one, most people burn out when they actually need to reroll. Make a build that can do everything straight away.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

On this build? I'd say a 10-15ex investment is a good start to make a map runner. 5ex on a bow, decent boots for 1ex, misc gems for 1-2ex, a good amy for 1-2ex, 0.5 on flasks, 2-3 on jewels, 1-2 on a quiver...

The 10-15ex PoB is a good exemple of something that, if properly built, will cruise through maps and be quite tanky. The damage isn't insane on it tho, that's ED for you.
Note that the prices in PoB haven't been updated, and things such as transcendent mind skyrocketed in price, making them not as good as budget early options anymore (still insane for endgame tho).

That said, the average profit from a valdo map is about 10c only from the harbinger pack. If you're actually running t16s, you probably have run more than 50 maps from valdo, there's no way you only have 5ex at this point in the game.
My main advice wouldn't be to try to make something work on a budget, but try to figure out where your currency went/is. You may have a LOT more than you think in your stash hidden in smaller things. Ancient orbs are 25c per, alterations are 400 for 1ex, harbinger orbs can make beachheads for 15c piece in bulk, scarabs are all a few chaos each, defening essences are 50c-2ex per stack, and any harvest craft that says remove or add is at least 1ex on tft...

I've looked at your characters, and you only have a LL carrion golems necro this league. It's a very strong build, but with the minimal investment you put in it (no, a 6l isn't carrying you through endgame anymore, thant only one of your first upgrades), you are probbaly a bit disapointed in it. I'd strongly recomment you push on with one build, as rerolling is a HUGE waste of time you could use to actually scale one build for all content. "Leaguestarters" are imo the biggest beginner mistake. You don't need one, most people burn out when they actually need to reroll. Make a build that can do everything straight away.

Thanks for the info. Yeah I made like 4 or 5 builds this league and my current one is carrion golem necro. I died more than I should so I was looking for a tankier builds or maybe I just suck at playing defensively. The playstyle of minions is also kinda boring but I guess I'll stick with it then get more currency to make the build better. Maybe I'll play your build next league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info