[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hey there, the build looks really cool for the price, I was just wondering how it holds up against metamorphs and bossing in general? I'm sure clearspeed is very good, but the boss hp buffs from this league seem very noticable, can anyone give some insight?
Hi all, why are we taking pain attunement if we are not a low-life character?
Last edited by perafelix on Dec 31, 2019, 9:22:57 AM
"
perafelix wrote:

We are not? At least I don't have it in a pob I followed
Is it better in general to do the defensive 6-link armor or the damaging one with blight?

I just built my 6-link armor as needed and I'm wondering if I made a mistake by spending so many chromas to get it this way.

Also, in the guide it mentions to use Flesh and Stone if you don't have aspect of the Spider. I'm curious as to why these two are compared because they don't really do the same thing from what I can tell.

"
ADeadlyDwarf wrote:
Hey there, the build looks really cool for the price, I was just wondering how it holds up against metamorphs and bossing in general? I'm sure clearspeed is very good, but the boss hp buffs from this league seem very noticable, can anyone give some insight?

It requires more gear than before, to put it gently. until you get the bow, it's meh singletarget.
Also, Drox is a real ass. Other than that, You're still spending more time on phases than on actual dps time so... It's fine. If you have some spare currency.

"
perafelix wrote:

This is only in the endgame setup PoB. It's in range of a brutal restraint of deshret jewel, which transforms it into wind dancer.

"
iZorro wrote:
Is it better in general to do the defensive 6-link armor or the damaging one with blight?

I just built my 6-link armor as needed and I'm wondering if I made a mistake by spending so many chromas to get it this way.

Also, in the guide it mentions to use Flesh and Stone if you don't have aspect of the Spider. I'm curious as to why these two are compared because they don't really do the same thing from what I can tell.

With really good gear, I'd say CwdT is still better because steelskin is busted with wind dancer, and you don't need a 2nd singletarget setup. Blight is nice for metamorphs and drox, that's about it.

Other than that, flesh and stone has good synergy with the build. It's nothing like spider aspect and is in general a bit weaker. The reason we are not using flesh and stone in the final setup is because we don't have enough mana, that's it. So if you don't have an aspect, using the free mana to reserve flesh and stone is a good call.
Hi, can this build be used with soulrend instead of essence drain, or should i do something differently?
"
With really good gear, I'd say CwdT is still better because steelskin is busted with wind dancer, and you don't need a 2nd singletarget setup. Blight is nice for metamorphs and drox, that's about it.

Thanks for the info!

Two things:
1) How do I get Wind Dancer? I didn't see it anywhere in the passive tree. Do I need a Brutal Restraint Jewel, and need to put it just below the Pain Attunement Keystone? Didn't see anything about the jewel on the first page.

2) I assume I should level CWDT to 20, and Steelskin to 17 as in the original post?
Hi every. Looking for some advice on what I can improve on. I bought soul strike and the base for bow, but missing the recipes to multimod craft. So stuff with staff for now and cannot find a good chaos ammy. Also missing the charge on ring recipe. Jun is not being nice.

or if someone does crafting service for that now. I'd like to know the price and I can pay for it to get done.

https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account
Last edited by Tosimaru on Dec 31, 2019, 9:39:48 PM
I spent my day farming from lvl 58 trying to get a tabula but didn't happen I'm pretty poor. My question is I don't have the strength to equip a cane of unraveling and unsure what to do look for a ammulet or try crafting?

I saw u had soul rending in offhand yesterday was there a reason? It's my first league and character ty for ur guide helped me to get into and enjoy the game. Also ur YouTube channel.is nice.

Happy New years and thanks.
How well does Witchfire Brew interact with the CwDT setup? Presumably Witchfire is most useful for increasing DPS in boss fights, but wouldn't Enfeeble end up overriding it more often than not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info