[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Guys atm there is a 18exalted soul strike with skills chain +1 times
it's worth it or not?
"
Sefiro86 wrote:
it's worth it or not?

Not in the least, chain does nothing for the build, and soul strike really isnt that good in the endgame as you're missing out on ~40% Chaos DoT multi and ~70 life by not running a rare influenced quiver.
"
Sefiro86 wrote:
it's worth it or not?
Naaah... you don't need chain, pierce, extra projectile or w/e else on ED you already have a way to spread it with contagion.

For 18ex you could probably buy a nice life + double dot quiver that will give you more damage.
thx guys in the end opted for a cheap one at least with max ES bonus and crit bonus ;)
"
Viktranka wrote:

"
To run 3rd aura Flesh & Stone takes it over 100% of mana (50% 35% and 25%) so I took the 4 extra nodes to Charisma. Is there a better way?
Buy a cheap rank 3 enlighten, that should solve it.

Thanks for the replies, just the one above I didn't fully understand. If I get an Enlighten, where would I put it? I don't have a spare gem slot.

Also, if I'm readin the gem progression right, at level 3 it gives 8% reduced mana reserved but the passives I'm using give 12% and they leave me with 31 mana(!) so 8% wouldn't be enough.

Am I missing something?
"
"
Viktranka wrote:

"
To run 3rd aura Flesh & Stone takes it over 100% of mana (50% 35% and 25%) so I took the 4 extra nodes to Charisma. Is there a better way?
Buy a cheap rank 3 enlighten, that should solve it.

Thanks for the replies, just the one above I didn't fully understand. If I get an Enlighten, where would I put it? I don't have a spare gem slot.

Also, if I'm readin the gem progression right, at level 3 it gives 8% reduced mana reserved but the passives I'm using give 12% and they leave me with 31 mana(!) so 8% wouldn't be enough.

Am I missing something?

Helmet with + 1 to level of gems (like the vertex) will allow you to run all three auras. Just put all three auras and the enlighten in your helmet
Last edited by Zoesan on Apr 24, 2020, 6:19:25 PM
"

You link it with your auras in helmet.

Why do you have a controlled destruction there anyway? If you're levelling it for when you get a 6-link on ED / Blight just level it in your weapon swap.

"

Am I missing something?
Yeah, you have Eldritch battery so you use energy shield for spells, you shouldn't need any mana. It can be all reserved.

P.S. Change those flasks to what's recommended in the guide.

Anyone looked at using the "10% increased Spell Damage" large cluster to generate Arcane Surge?

2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets
1 Added Passive Skill is Arcane Adept
- 5% cast speed while channeling, 20% inc channeling damage, gain arcane surge after channeling 1 second
1 Added Passive Skill is Arcane Heroism
- 30% increased effect of arcane surge, 10% chance to gain arcane surge when you hit a unique enemy
1 Added Passive Skill is Essence Rush
- 40% increased damage while leeching, 0.3% of spell damage leeches

Taken all together, this means you will have a lvl 7 arcane surge up when bossing. ED will do 6% more damage and Blight will do 9% more damage over the arelil 2 cluster setup. Here's the PoB (note you have to turn on/off arcane surge in the skills section when you switch trees since PoB doesn't understand the cluster mods that are granting it).

https://pastebin.com/pgjVidPh
Last edited by kevinbrightblade on Apr 24, 2020, 7:10:35 PM
"
Anyone looked at using the "10% increased Spell Damage" large cluster to generate Arcane Surge?

2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets
1 Added Passive Skill is Arcane Adept
- 5% cast speed while channeling, 20% inc channeling damage, gain arcane surge after channeling 1 second
1 Added Passive Skill is Arcane Heroism
- 30% increased effect of arcane surge, 10% chance to gain arcane surge when you hit a unique enemy
1 Added Passive Skill is Essence Rush
- 40% increased damage while leeching, 0.3% of spell damage leeches

Taken all together, this means you will have a lvl 7 arcane surge up when bossing. ED will do 6% more damage and Blight will do 9% more damage over the arelil 2 cluster setup. Here's the PoB (note you have to turn on/off arcane surge in the skills section when you switch trees since PoB doesn't understand the cluster mods that are granting it).

https://pastebin.com/pgjVidPh

The % increased spell damage ones (which grant arcane surge) have less consistent damage, but higher peaks when arcane surge is up. If you instead run %increased chaos damage, you're at about 75% of the value, but it's "always on". Due to that ease-of-use I just opted to go that way. Also, Im pretty sure the arcane surge you get from it is level 1, not level 7. From my testing I did a few weeks back, I also dont think you can reset arcane surge until it expires, which is kind of annoying.
Last edited by arelil on Apr 24, 2020, 7:38:05 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
Spoiler
"

You link it with your auras in helmet.

Why do you have a controlled destruction there anyway? If you're levelling it for when you get a 6-link on ED / Blight just level it in your weapon swap.

"

Am I missing something?
Yeah, you have Eldritch battery so you use energy shield for spells, you shouldn't need any mana. It can be all reserved.

P.S. Change those flasks to what's recommended in the guide.

Good spot, I forgot about the Controlled Destruction being in my helmet!

The downside of putting F&S in there is that I'd have to buy the helmet again with 3B/1R sockets - and maybe the boots with different colours too (to get Flame Dash in there).

I probably didn't explain very well about the Enlighten gem - the auras add up to 110% mana reserved, the gem (lvl 3) reduces it by 8% so that's still 102% reserved?
Or is it going to take 8% off each of the auras?

I know what you're saying about the flasks, up to recently I needed all the life flasks I could get! I've not used them much for a while though, so maybe it's a good time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info