[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Hello guys! Do we get guaranteed "Parangon's" +1 to level of socketed gems prefix with "Cannot roll attack mods" craft after using exalted orb?
Yes if the bow has no influence and all suffixes taken.
"
Esp3n wrote:
I want to try to craft gloves. I'm new to this, so just to check that I've got it right:
1) Buy Elder fingerless gloves with T1 Chaos dot multi as the only Elder mod
2) Buy Warlord-influenced gloves with Culling Strike as the only Warlord mod
3) Awakener's orb the Warlord onto the Elder
4) Profit

Right?

This looks to be much cheaper than the "finished" gloves out there atm.

looks correct, yes.
Crafting is often much cheaper than buying in poe. Especially when it's guaranteed things like awakening, alt spamming or multimodding.

"
Zebedin wrote:

i think i need to just roll a budged boss killer and eZ
cause this build cant really smoothly kill juicy bosses

but i will keep upgrading this trickster cause i love the fast clear !
this good feeling, like with headhunter. but you dont look like a idiot
covering entire screeen

It gets much much better.
I don't have much time to look at your gear rn, sorry.
That said, yeah, ED deals very low singletarget to bosses, and needs heavy investment to reach competitive numbers. Having a fullDPS singletarget bosskiller next to it isn't a bad idea.

You dying tho, idk. Budget gear won't allow you to tank everything, but if I can tank shaper slams you can probably tank argus ^^'
Having more life (you can easily reach 5k, % on the tree, mostly) means you'll have 15% more ehp. Endurance charges are about another 15% boost against phys. And sand stance another 12%.
On top of that, the difference between 50 and 75% dodge is the same as in between 0 and 50%. You get hit half as much, which grants you time to recover hp, ghost shrouds and wind dancer.

Btw you should take the outer socket next to accro, taking the top one wastes 1 point.

Gl with your archmage SB hiero, heard it's amazing. Not as good as guardians, but pretty nice.

"
Maybe a stupid question but is a 6L rare evasion chest better than a 5L Hyrri?

No. Getting your blight 6linked doesn't evenn matter that much, 5l hyrri's is perfectly fine.

"
jeroslaw wrote:
Hey there!

I just sold items from BV Poison build as I didn't like how dodge dependant and fragile it was and I really like what I see here.

Before making the build here's some qurstions:

1. Will 20-25ex be enought to take this build to a very good level?

2. Is there any item variation or something that helps with boss killing?

I like the build works, how unkillable it is and its clear speed. Just wondering about the above.

Will appreciate any answers, thank you!

1- 30ex is where the build starts to feel really good. I don't like to put a price tag on a build, because after all it's about the progression, not a fixed state. But 30ex in is where it really starts to feel smooth cutting trough ALL content.
I don't say it often, because most people think 30ex is too expensive for an endgame build.
Truth be told, if you're leveling empowers from the point you reach maps, you'll have ~12 level 3 empowers when reaching a8 sirus. That's already 15ex. I just think most people don't realise that not only pure chaos and exalts have value, and don't see the wealth they have in random tabs, despite having good things to sell.
Anyways, enough rambling. Answer is yes.

2- No. Ed's singletarget is already very subpar, I'm going out of my way to squeeze in as much damage as possible already. If you want more damage, you may go lowlife, but the survivability takes a very serious hit.

I've some trouble to beat simulacrum from wave 18 Kosi being extremely annoying by his movements.

Are you able to beat the simulacrum ? My gears are not so bad actually, 4k1 HP / 250/963 mana and 2k1 ES.

I wonder if having Eldritch Battery node doesn't make it more difficult ?

I made a blight soulrend cwc setup in support of ED.
Last edited by BlueKagu on Mar 28, 2020, 2:47:54 PM
First off, fantastic build, thank you very much!

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
You want a medium cluster jewel With flow of life and a jewelsocket. Exposure therapy on top is BiS, but any other good notable will do as well Brush with death grants as much damage as Exposure therapy, but isn't as good defenses wise.

I came across this beauty.

Message Livlic ingame if any rich player needs this.
"
I've some trouble to beat simulacrum from wave 18 Kosi being extremely annoying by his movements.

Are you able to beat the simulacrum ? My gears are not so bad actually, 4k1 HP / 250/963 mana and 2k1 ES.

I wonder if having Eldritch Battery node doesn't make it more difficult ?

I made a blight soulrend cwc setup in support of ED.

Yep. I was doing a simulacrum run in standard with my metamorph gear as you were writing this.
Obliterated it, deathless, 23 minutes. Dropped once below half hp, healed up in a single game tick. Dropped an empower 4, a unique jewel and a mortal ignorance. Khosis at was 19 was the only thing that survived, with some random totems at w20, not sure why.

To be honest, I have never seen bigger loot explosions from the simulacrum. Is ED just the best skill to do it? I thought the amount of spawned mobs was fixed, but it seems like the faster you kill, the faster it spawns stuff, the more rewards you get. Kinda like legion, but without the ridiculous HP scaling. Not even sure headhunter tempchains cyclone/TS can compete with it. Winter orb HH tempchains is the only better build for this I can think about.
Wave 20 felt tanky, as I have 5M combined dps on this char. Wave 19 khosis was still a good 120M hp, but since I have currupted blood immunity I can't just force him to auto-attack me and not do shit.

I don't have optimal damage on this char, as this is a metamorph toon (swaped my gloves for my old legacy legion ones. Shouldn't have, culling strike would have been handy).

That said, simulacrum is a gear check, not much skill there. Don't go in if you can consistently clear all other content.

From my experience this league in ssf: do not do simulacrum without corrupted blood immunity. You'll die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEaN5f_H_94

Just follow the flowchart and continue improving the build if you want it to feel as smooth :p
It's about the progression, It took me a while to build my char to where it's now too! ^^

Btw CwC or not, replace efficacy by infused channeling. Quality your gems up by flipping them. Get a stygian vise with onslaught jewel, and replace death rush. Maybe use flesh and stone instead of phase run? not sure on that one.
Your gear isn't bad, but surely you can upgrade a few things. You don't have much damage scaling on any rare piece yet.

gl hf! ^^
"

I came across this beauty.

Message Livlic ingame if any rich player needs this.

I'm wet now you can stop :p

Amazing stuff dude.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Mar 28, 2020, 3:46:05 PM
I got this for 1ex myself, just live searching for a bit (the jewel, not the belt)

Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 28, 2020, 3:48:55 PM
Looking for some advise on what to upgrade next. I'm thinking my bow is my next needed upgrade but i'm not sure what direction to go now. I'm going to be getting the +1 endurance on rings as soon as my guildie with it logs on.

PS. Running reduced disciplin mana reservation and grabbing 12% reduced reserved from the tree allows me to run Discipline, Malevolence, Blood and Sand, AND Aspect of the spider all at once. Its amazing to have all 4 up.

Last edited by Merix on Mar 28, 2020, 4:16:44 PM
So since the temple mod rings are only 2%, I figured alt spamming some verms would be a good idea.

Last edited by Preheet on Mar 28, 2020, 4:26:52 PM
Hello, I have about 2k energy shield but i don't get why we get either MoM OR Eldritch Battery.

I have noticed that i take damage directly to life, so that makes MoM useless?

Also even if it wasn't for that, i have 9 unreserved mana, so an entire skill point for about 4hp doesn't seem worth it.

Am i missing something important? I sure hope so.
Please reply and thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info